Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading through some of the posts on this forum and I see that there is some mention of Robbie Keane coming to Parma. Is there much truth in this rumour?

I live in England and I support Wolves (the team that Robbie Keane made his name with) and I am also Irish, so I am a big fan of Robbie Keane. I think he has the potential to become the best player in the world. In some respects he is a very similar player to Michael Owen, except he is faster, stronger, more skillful and a far better finisher.

I think he would be an excellent addition to the Parma team!

Can someone tell me were the rumours about Keane originated? Who was the first person to mention him on this forum and where did you find out about Parma's interest in him?

I have loved Parma since the early 90's when Stoichkov, Zola and Asprilla were the best strike force in the world. Robbie Keane has the potential to give Parma this title once more.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Keane is not rumoured to join Parma. Inter is said to be interested but only if they can't sign Salas.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
inter sais they will sign r.keane or m.salas......
parma have just signed savo milosevic and that is enough for this year.....

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Well, i'm following Coventry quite well and Robbie's link with Inter is true. Coventry admitted it and we probably know something more in 6 days. When Inter buys him they won't him probably also to play in the CL and that roster has to be done on the 3rd August. Inter made alraedy an officially offer of £12 million.

It would be a bad move i think. Keane should stay with Coventry where he will keep developing ! In Inter he will be the next talent that will be bought and loaned out or sit in the stands. Keane has too much talent and he should play in a team. Not train and sit in a stand. I hope he is so smart to understand that. He can make the move in a couple of years and it would be a lot better !

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Well Robbie probaly doesn't care about that, cuz if he will play for Inter, he will make loads of $$ and that is what he want.

No really i don't know if he couls reject such an offer, he will like Mutu probaly end up with being sold1/2 to Vicenza or something:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts