Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is official.Inter's swap deal:moriero/robbiati.he payed with napoli.
But he sucks.Go to inter.it to see his stats.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
This is so sad. I agree with you Geo, he sucks big time. I would have prefered Gottardi after all. Inter must have had some money also.
If I´m not mistaking Robbiati is a forward, right?
What do we need him for? Warm up the bench.

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
Robbiatti is an attacking midfielder who was a big talent about 5 years ago. He never made it and its an insult to Moriero that it was seemingly a straight swap. God knows why Inter need another attacking mid. when they have Pirlo.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Robbiati was incredible for Fiorentina time ago.... I didn't watch him play for Napoli but I thought he was an amazing player for Fiorentina. I wouldn't mind having him on the Inter bench as a reserve, Moriero is much better than him and there's no doubt in that, but Moriero is incredibly inconsistent and finds it hard to perform well for 2 games in a row. And Robbiati plays in Figo's position. He's an attacking right sided midfielder, not central so he can play alongside Pirlo and Seedorf, it's a straight swap because he plays in Moriero's place but with a different task, Moriero was more like Beckham and Robbiati is more like Figo in their playing style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts