Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happens to him? I have just read news that in the match against Liverpool, two weeks ago in the CL first leg, he refused to play? Confirmation please?

·
THE
14,148 Posts
If news say that we played with Pool 2 weeks ago, then it's not very reliable news.
He is coming from injury and naturally he has a say, wether he feels fit or not.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
aparently it was last week and yes he said he didnt feel fit to start. but he sayz now that he understands he needs to do whatever he can for the team.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Jose Mourinho told him to start, but he was a bit reluctant to do so. He felt that his ankle problem still not completely healed. That was the match against Pool. Anyway, he started at last but didn't run much.

·
Registered
95 Posts
jose didnt TELL him to start. he asked him how he felt, arjen said he didnt feel good enough to start. jose said fine, come on off the bench.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Robben played both against Fulham and Pool.

He says he still feels a bit of pain. Tomorrow he may play, he may not.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But, maybe he won't play full 90 minutes. Because, Chelsea have Joe Cole and Duff to play as wingers.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Robben played both against Fulham and Pool.

He says he still feels a bit of pain. Tomorrow he may play, he may not.

he wont play at all :pp :pp

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys, I am still in the office to read the latest news about Robben. Before leaving the office, one last question, is Robben going to play or not?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
the thing is duff has a bit of a knock too. he will definetly play a half, i think he might even quiet possibly start.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts