Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year with RBC we thought he was the best thing to happen since sliced bread and that we'd have a new Mourinho. He seemed to have the arrogance of the man and his side played organized stuff culminating in that draw against Ajax in the Arena I think and because he was young we thought he'd climb up to the top.

This year with not such a bad side in Willem II. I mean Moens, Kreek, Bobson and Reuser are all players any subtopper would take, they now stand only 5 points above the relegation spots in 14th spot. Lately he's also only seemed to be getting into verbal fights with officials too. So basically have we and the media been overrating him or do you think he just needs time and expect him and his Willem II to come back fighting starting with a historic win in the semi finals which we'll all remember in years to come :D

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I think Mourinho is copying him. :D

I don't mind Maaskant, just like I don't mind Co's comments, there's nothing wrong with being ambitious IMO. Rather have that than a coach who constantly has to downplay his teams' chances.

I wish him a lot of luck in trying to reach that cupfinal!

·
Registered
59,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drulo said:
Rather have that than a coach who constantly has to downplay his teams' chances.

there's nothing wrong with being ambitious
I can actually only think of one manager into kidology & all that and that's David O'Leary, but what do you expect a manager to do when in charge of a club like the Villa :jester: :pp

btw you should be a fan of Gullits too then :stuckup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts