Xtratime Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's better to open a new thread for the possible trip to Austria/Switzerland. We could do our planning in here.

All right, refer to this thread for the beginning of the discussion: http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217780&page=13

So far, we have:

Toon (Possibly)
Eclipse (Possibly)
Arionesei
Lupi (Possibly)
Rumaniac (Possibly)
Gica (He didn't reply yet, but if he doesn't come, we'll go to Spain and drag him all the way to the Euro!)

Problems to solve:

- Tickets
- Money (Individual case)
- Transportation to Austria/Switzerland
- Transportation within Austria/Switzerland
- Housing
- Food
- Coordination to get all of us together at all the games we plan to assist

Let the (possible) journey begin

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Toon, we don't want any special favor from the FRF. We'd just like to legally buy some tickets (and as soon as possible). So, any info from you would be really appreciated.

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a bit too early to confirm. We're testing the ground for now. The most important thing would be to get the tickets for the group stage and further if we advance. Once we have that, it should go downhill.

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If we're going, let's all go together. Let's reserve the tickets for all of us. Once we have the tickets, the rest should be easier to solve.

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Guys, are we going or not? Where and how can we get the tickets?

I already took a vacation in June. No matter what, I will follow the Euro.

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
How much did the tickets cost you?

I'd be willing to buy them, but 500 AUD per ticket is too expensive for me.

PMC, did you think there are some bed and breakfasts in Switzerland still available?

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
That would be interesting, but talk to him only if you see him.

Do you have the tickets for all 3 matches? What happens if Romania advances, how will you get a hold of the tickets for the remaining games?

If I don't get to go to Austria, I'm gonna have a Roadtrip to... Cage aux Sports at the Bell Center here in Montreal :tongue: and I want all the XT posters living in Montreal to attend it or else.

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I'm interested in 1 ticket for all 3 games. Would that be 1050 AUD or half of this amount?

Also, do you know anybody who has tickets for Greece's games? A friend of mine is looking for them.

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
By the way, if we do occupy one of the first two places in the group, we'll meet a team from group D (Greece, Russia, Spain and Sweden). Hmmm Sweden...

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
I was just about to post the link and say the same thing :D

I really think it's him. He should visit us from time to time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.