Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,543 Posts
If I go it will most likely be with my Dad and our friends with the FRF. There definitely will be down time to meet up and hang out with each other but I don't think I'll be sharing housing or food etc.

As far as tickets go I'll ask Gabi when he returns from Luxembourg which should be in the next week or so. I'm almost 100% sure the FRF has tickets to sell to their fans.

· Registered
1,543 Posts
Sorry guys but Gabi is in Romania again. He was back for a week and I didn't know but he went right back again. When he gets home for a period of time longer than like 5 days I'll be able to ask him.

Anyone checked into rooms or anything?

· Registered
1,543 Posts
Spoke with Gabi tonight briefly and he said that the FRF has 20% but all 20% will not be on sale. He said it will be closer to 15-17% as the FRF is holding some back for their discretion. He also said that the FRF has been getting swamped with interest and he wouldn't be suprised if the allotment sells out within the first few days.

Meaning get yours early.

· Registered
1,543 Posts
So I regret to inform everyone that I won't be attending Euro 2008. I've found out that when we'd leave and be returning conflicts with my football schedule, and it will really only hurt me to be gone for 2-3 weeks drinking beer, staying up late, and not working out at all. There will be plenty more tournaments once I'm done playing but I'm still a little sad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.