Xtratime Community banner

Roadtrip to EURO 2008 or at least somebody holding our flag

3071 Views 80 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  The Rumaniac
It's better to open a new thread for the possible trip to Austria/Switzerland. We could do our planning in here.

All right, refer to this thread for the beginning of the discussion: http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217780&page=13

So far, we have:

Toon (Possibly)
Eclipse (Possibly)
Arionesei
Lupi (Possibly)
Rumaniac (Possibly)
Gica (He didn't reply yet, but if he doesn't come, we'll go to Spain and drag him all the way to the Euro!)

Problems to solve:

- Tickets
- Money (Individual case)
- Transportation to Austria/Switzerland
- Transportation within Austria/Switzerland
- Housing
- Food
- Coordination to get all of us together at all the games we plan to assist

Let the (possible) journey begin
See less See more
1 - 4 of 81 Posts
I'm gonna have to figure out my costs and everything.
im not sure if i will becomeing as i have my finals in the month of june till the 20th or so. but ill see if i can work my way around that.
yea, my exams are till the 20th or so... so that would mean romania would have to make it pass the groups and quarters right? if i were to go, its way to hard to plan, but i was planning on going to europe this summer anyways for a week or two. is it possible to get a ticket for a semifinal match, or quarter not knowing the teams, but if your team gets disqualified you can get a refund??
1 - 4 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.