Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9,758 Posts
as far as i remember there are 2 ticket-sell-phases, one was already some months ago and one after the qualification (december or january...). there were 3 different types of tickets:

1. random game (group, 1/4, 1/2, final), you couldn't pick a team because you didn't know who will be at the Euros. you could get for example: game 2 from group D or a semi final (which was of course more expensive + the demand is bigger so less chances to get one).

2. follow your team (group): this one costed 240 € (a good price for 3 games imo), of course you get your money back if your team don't make it.

3. follow your team (tournament): this one costed something like 600 € (can't remember), you get money back if they get eliminated before the final.

i didn't participated in this lottery (i wanted the group tickets, whole tournament was too much money for me). chance of getting a ticket was 1:20, i was to lazy in the end to try out if i'm a lucky guy. :)

i guess it will be even harder to get a ticket in the 2nd selling phase. the best thing will be trying to get one from FRF...

if you guys have questions or need help just ask your Austrian buddies ;)

· Registered
9,758 Posts
i found somebody who can sell me tickets for the game vs Holland :) they are quite expensive (250€, although comparing with other "offers" i got in the past months it's a bargain...) but i think i will take them in the end because you don't see often such a game at a EC in your life...

· Registered
9,758 Posts
@Toonsie: you are a lucky guy that it's just a matter of time for you if you go to the games or not.

@forestasuceava: i can get 3 tickets for Rom-Hol. i don't know yet how many i will need but if i only need 2 you can have one. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.