Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last UC road to final thread got closed. :(

Anyway, draw made, good draw we got Kiev who are shite. When we beat Kiev we will play Kharkiv (who? :howler:) or Sampdora (sp?) so when we beat Kiev we should if we play our best team beat one of those two. :thumbsup:

Positive Friday Morning. :D

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Your last thread got closed, because you were drunk.
Anyway fantastic match up for us. Kiev and then Sampdoria. Kharkiv can **** off.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Normal draw or better apart from Twente i couldn't care less we would draw,Valencia,Ajax or Milan,totenham or whatever,it all depend on the form of the teams in middle february.....all pretty competitive and the same.

In February we will see,we will be in preparing the return to the league playing some tornament friendlies with Valencia being busy for the league.

As in the current form i give 60-40 to Dynamo,in February we will see.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
its a very complicated rival...these russians and ukraine/ ex-sovietien teams are hard to play against..they are physically strong...

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
its a very complicated rival...these russians and ukraine/ ex-sovietien teams are hard to play against..they are physically strong...
We will see Valencia form in February......i wish we could play two weeks ago or even now,in February Valencia could be better or not.

And maybe City buys Villa and Silva,eh,eh,eh......

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Who the **** are Kyiv?

Are they those Russians that won the uefa cup last year?

We'll **** them, we've been playing with our subs.

And maybe City buys Villa and Silva,eh,eh,eh......
And Arshavin will leave you.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
yea I'm joking I know who they are, I'm not English ya know:D

·
Registered
17,227 Posts
i don't like this, dinamo looks strong this year, i'd much rather have shakthar. and they have milevskiy, that guy is a killer :scared:
and for the record, kharkiv are far from shite

but i don't really care, unai can play youngsters a get eliminated if he thinks it's right thing to do, it's just stupid cup :pp

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I agree with canton. I don't care anything about this game. The top goal should be avoid injury in these games. If we got eliminated, so be it.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
No this game is very important, we need all the cash we can get.

You don't want Villa to leave? Better hope we win Uefa Cup.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
300k per win man :D

if we reach the final and win all the game we will get 2.400.000 and if we win the final...the prize must be atleast 10M im not sure tho

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
10M my ass Loooool

UEFA Cup
Moving to the UEFA Cup, each club received €70,000 for each round played, from the first qualifying round to the first round proper - totaling a maximum €210,000. Part of the UEFA Champions League surplus revenue was awarded to the 80 clubs who played in the UEFA Cup first round. Each club in question received €100,000.

Group stage
Each team that played in the UEFA Cup group stage received a fixed sum of €70,000. A win in the group stage was worth €40,000, and €20,000 was earned for a draw. Teams that went through to the knockout stages received €70,000 for the Round of 32 and the same amount for the Round of 16. These sums were not paid to teams who joined the competition from the UEFA Champions League group stage.

Winners' earnings
UEFA Cup quarter-finalists received €300,000 each, while the semi-finalists received €600,000 each. Sevilla FC earned €2.5m for winning the final, and a total of €6.25m for the season, and runners-up RCD Espanyol received €1.5m (€5.31m for the season). In addition, the quarter-finalists earned a sum in accordance with the value of their national market, and depending on whether they qualified for the semi-finals.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
what a skint shitty ass mickey mouse cup, im having Valencia cl wthdrawal symptoms

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
**** it then

**** UEFA CUP:D

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
been there done that. i would rather concentrate on la liga an get a cl place than win the mediocore cup. Anyways don't u get 12 million for just qualifying for cl.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts