Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok. Now with GS losing to Kayseri at home, we're 5pts clear with two games in hand. I think it's obvious we'll be handed a 3-nil win vs Trabzon, so let's assume we're now 8pts on top. GS have 8 games remaining which is a possible of 24pts, meaning we need atleast another 16pts in 9 games (or 17, if we lose by three or more goals to GS). Our remaining game are; Gaziantep (A) Bursa (H) Galatasaray (A) Antalya (H) Besiktas (A) Rize (H) Akhisar (A) Karabuk (H) Kayseri (A) I'm tipping us to win all if our remaining games at home which is a total of 12pts. So we need another 4 or 5pts to be champions going by my prediction. Let's get all if your tips fellas!! Lets win this and next season and stick their 4th star up em!! :howler:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Gaziantep - draw
Bursa - win
Galatasaray - loss
Antalya - win
Besiktas - draw
Rize - draw
Akhisar - loss
Karabuk - draw
Kayseri - win

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think a win vs GS will wrap it all up, here is my predictions anyway. Like I said up top; we'll win our remaining four at home, draw vs Antep, win vs GS, draw vs BJK, win vs Akhisar, lose vs Kayseri.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
nah you've won it, yesterdays game was the match which imploded our season. We can't win for love or money. I hope we win the derby game but that's it.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
YOU'RE GONNA ****ING JINX THIS. CENK DELETE THIS.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
For the billionth time xtratime doesn't control the result of the Fenerbahce universe. Im not deleting anything, im just saying its pretty pre-mature to make these kind of claims.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Gaziantep - draw
Bursa - win
Galatasaray - loss
Antalya - win
Besiktas - draw
Rize - draw
Akhisar - loss
Karabuk - draw
Kayseri - win
Nah, there's no way we lose to you guys.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like I said, do the math. We need another 17pts in 9 games and that's if either BJK or GS win all of their remaining games. @Kocaman Adam; So according to you, we we won't lose to GS but i'll jinx the championship. :/ pretty sure if they can't beat us it's all over, no? As for BJK. I'll make my decision if they're titles contenders or not when they win another few in a row.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I don't know how anyone can be so comfortable after witnessing us lose the championship on the last day a number of times in recent years.

I won't be comfortable until we win it.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol I don't get whats too early about it. We're 7pts clear up top with a game in hand. Say we're to beat Antep tonight we'll be 10 above BJK and 11 above GS with 8 games to go. And it's not a bloody "Fener champions 13/14" thread ffs. It's just who we got next and predictions. So when is the right time???

1 - 20 of 34 Posts