Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,453 Posts
Osasuna 0 - 1 Real Madrid

Owen coming on as sub in the 75th minute to score.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,327 Posts
2-0

ronaldo x2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,451 Posts
Are we supposed to predict who scores from the other team as well?

Osasuna 0 - 3 Real Madrid

Ronaldox2, Owen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Osasuna is tough to beat at home, but the way Real is playing, we shouldn't have problems getting away with the three points, but don't expect a big score either, my prediction: 2-0, Owen and Ronaldo (is time he finally scores)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,928 Posts
Osasuna - Real Madrid 0:1 Ronaldo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LeonXVII said:
Osasuna is tough to beat at home, but the way Real is playing, we shouldn't have problems getting away with the three points, but don't expect a big score either, my prediction: 2-0, Owen and Ronaldo (is time he finally scores)

Wellcome to the RM community LeonXVII and enjoy your stay on board. :smileani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
lili said:
Wellcome to the RM community LeonXVII and enjoy your stay on board. :smileani:
I appreciate it lili, looking forward to held some interesting discussions about our beloved team...... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LeonXVII said:
I appreciate it lili, looking forward to held some interesting discussions about our beloved team...... ;)
Why not a quick intro in the La Familia Social thread in our forum? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kiyan said:
Are we supposed to predict who scores from the other team as well?

Osasuna 0 - 3 Real Madrid

Ronaldox2, Owen
If you want, yes. Each correct scorer brings you 3 pts, but you loose a point for every incorrect scorer.
 

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Joined
·
22,495 Posts
0 - 3

Ronaldo Hat-Trick!!!
 
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Top