Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
It better be a winner ... not like yesterdays crap ..they looked lifeless ... with no emotions and no idea what they were in the pitch for ...

·
Registered
489 Posts
colocolo said:
It better be a winner ... not like yesterdays crap ..they looked lifeless ... with no emotions and no idea what they were in the pitch for ...
I SECOND THE MOTION.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
BTW, could Lili or La Blanca please check my results one more time, because I don't know how I went down to the last places suddenly, thanks :)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Real_Madrid said:
BTW, could Lili or La Blanca please check my results one more time, because I don't know how I went down to the last places suddenly, thanks :)
You're right. 3 of you are here under the same nicks with small differences and i made a mistake. You're the one with 10 points, which we will correct. Sorry for the trouble. ;)

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
0 - 0

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
3-1

Ronaldo 2, Guti X Assuncao

HALA MADRID!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good news Assuncao couldn't play against Real Madrid, because he was sent off in the game against Valencia, so you should change your predict.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
This will Probably be a 0-0 bore draw.

However, seeing as Madrid are desperate :smileani: :D for three points, I will predict a 1-0 win with a goal from figo :yuck:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Madrid 0 - 1 Betis
Oliviera

1 - 20 of 45 Posts