Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deportivo 1 : 2 Real Madrid

Tristan; Owen, Figo

Folks, because of the possibilities of injuries we will ignore the rule about not editing posts. Hopefully everybody is satisfied. Of course it's not allowed to edit after match begin. ;)

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Lili, what's going on here?

RM hasn't even played Athletic yet, and there are prediction threads for that game, Juve, and now Depor?

These threads will get confusing and people might have to dig them up if they get knocked down too low in the forum...

Why don't you guys take one game at a time?!?!?!

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
zyad said:

RM hasn't even played Athletic yet, and there are prediction threads for that game, Juve, and now Depor?

These threads will get confusing and people might have to dig them up if they get knocked down too low in the forum...

zyad, lili will go for a holiday and left her prediction here. Thats all. Yes we havnt played against Athletic yet and thats why i havnt made it sticky. But i can also temporary close it when you guys want me to.

Have a nice holiday, lili!!! :)

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Yeah, close it down temporarily...

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zyad said:

UFFFF.....you're damn easy to get confused.....:D

Yep, i'm going for my ski trip tomorrow till next saturday, so i thought i would make the threads already. Can't really harm anybody, isn't it? ;)

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I think it's fine to leave it open, even though it's early especially since the edit rule is not in effect.

Anyway, everyone just edit your original post instead of placing new ones and it'll be okay.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
2-1 (Ronaldo 2, Tristan).

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Depor 0 - Real 3 (Owen, Solari, Samuel)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
2-1 Ronaldo 2, Tristan

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
I'll wait for my prediction untill it is known who the hell will play anyway... looks like we have quite a lot of players that are doubtful for the game

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Primitivc said:
I'll wait for my prediction untill it is known who the hell will play anyway... looks like we have quite a lot of players that are doubtful for the game
Thats why I went for players that dont usually start, I know they arent injured!!! :smileani:

·
Banned
1,688 Posts
Depor - Real 1:2

Tristan - Raul, Figo 11 p.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Primitivc said:
Youre now allowed to edit your predictions until kick-off. :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts