Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41,445 Posts
You really think Ghaly is going to get the nodd over Hofs? I like both of them and I'm just glad we finally have some depth in midfield.

The rest of the side looks to be pretty certain, so hopefully we go out and bring home another win along with our ''dear'' friends from Eindhoven who could give us another shot at that third spot.

My prediction, 0-2, Kalou and Ono.

·
Registered
41,445 Posts
2-4!

Crazy match, we didn't do great defensively, but luckily our offence was brilliant as usual.

Babos again didn't look good and I think he's had his chances now, unless Lodewijks gets injured again. Superb goal by Castelen but I was especially happy to see Lazo get the winner. He called Gullit and Petro. I assume, some pretty bad names in Serbian after the goal. :D

Thanks to your b-team, Wally, this became a perfect weekend, footballwise. We're back in it for #3. :cool:

·
Registered
41,445 Posts
So much for Paauwe's great mentality. As soon as he's not considered for the starting 11, he loses his will to perform. First offer in, I say let him go!

Well thank God our 7 match winning streak has improved the atmosphere at least a little. :eek: There would be something seriously wrong if that wasn't the case.

Oh and for the record I'm still anti-Gullit. :stuckup: :D

·
Registered
41,445 Posts
Yeah it means c*nt, and he didn't just call him that Wally! :D

Great to hear him speak like that about Feyenoord though. Lazo has shown more character than I would have given him credit for. Sorry to hear about his mother, that can't be easy.

Hopefully he helps us beat Spain though! :strong:

·
Registered
41,445 Posts
Well, I never figured Lazo would actually want to fight for his spot, I mean that's so un-Serbian. :D

But since he was brought in for a lot of money, he should really make the best out of it and work as hard as he can. Ali B is definately not better than him and I doubt Ali will make a real impact during his first season here. I hope he can play on the right, so we get some competition for Castelen, that's only if Smolarek doesn't return though. So many questions!

Kalou and especially Kuijt are untouchable at the moment, but the Danko I've seen in our U21's is one that can at least compete with Salomon. So hopefully he stays focused and makes the best out of the chances he's given.

How 'bout you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts