Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or is this guy getting worse

when u cant contain the biggest most useless striker at the WC along with BIerhoff, something is wrong

Heskey was toying with RJ, and heskey is really bad, he hasnt got skills or anything, his JOB is to stnad around and knock down balls for owen.

RJ fouled him evertime.....really patheitc....there must be a defender who is more capable than this overgrown imbecil

BTW I AM A MILAN FAN, so i have to endure his crap all year long.

Lav

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
What are you one about??
I hate Roque Jr, but htey guy was superb yesterday....he is a defender, he is supposed to make fouls!;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait ZE are u joking

RJ, come on the man was useless, he was being made to look like a joke by HESKEY in the rfirst half yesterday

and HEskey is useless i mean him Janker and Bierhoff are your least moblie men, with no skill with the ball.

Lav

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Roque Junior was kind of silly getting to the floor with Heskey and everything but he did his job at all cost and he pretty much had no mistakes. If you compare that performance to some he's had as a Milanista, he looks like a god! :dontcare: :daze:

Cheers,
Patrick

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I think Lav u are confusing RJ with Lucio.:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

RJ was impressive against England. I was thinking during the match, why can't he play like that for Milan ? :rollani: :irritate: :fero: :depress:

But his play leaves a lot to be desired though.:eek:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Lucio did pretty good after that mistake that lead to Owen's goal. He was way more relax in the 2nd half and was solid just like the player that was excellent for Bayer Leverkusen. ;) :D

Cheers,
Patrick

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yes, i dont like how Roque Jr. plays, but against England he was good, i hope he keep that form till the finals...

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Junior Bahiano ! Hehe..That one was real, pure crap. How can he become a professional player at all?
Lav, I agree Roque Junior is, and was awful yesterady, but I think Heskey actually is a good player.
Not very skilled, but not a Bierhoff or a Jancker at all. No way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts