Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching Carpi - Genoa today and the guy was absolutely pathetical (again).
Not that the other Italian referees are brilliant! In most of serie A games the six guys make so many mistakes that they have become the biggest factor to affect the result of a game!
I'm disgusted.

·
Registered
34,451 Posts
He refereed Atletico-Barca. He gave Iniesta yellow for blatant deliberate handball in the box to prevent assist. Also he didnt see the other handball by Atletico player.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He refereed Atletico-Barca. He gave Iniesta yellow for blatant deliberate handball in the box to prevent assist. Also he didnt see the other handball by Atletico player.
Yeah, the poor performance in the CL game had to be an excellent reason to stop him for a while but clearly a genius was needed to understand that he wasn't in the mental condition to be a referee few days later.
Ok, he booked Izzo again and sent him off as a consequence for a contact which clearly looked like a dive of Letizia to me... but this is nothing when compared to the unjustified 4-minute injury time of the first half which became 5. I don't know what the hell he was thinking. In the second half he hardly run and was 30 metres from the ball most of times. Was he injured? Probably. Why did he choose to go on?

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last but not least he is allowed to be the referee of Carpi, when he was born 25 km away from Carpi.
Easily, one referee on three supports Juventus, but it should not be difficult to find referees for games of Carpi who were not born near Carpi!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts