Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her şeyden önce Beşiktaş’a geldiğimiz için çok mutluyuz. Bizim için şu anda en önemli konu zaman... Çok kısa bir sürede geldik. Takım ile çalışma imkanımız fazla olmadı. Ancak ben takımıma güveniyorum. Oyuncularımın hırsı ve arzuları dört dörtlük. Tüm oyuncularım iyi niyetli çalışıyor.

Bu sene bizim her maçımız final ve derbi maçı. Biz de bu işin bilincindeyiz. Bütün teknik ekip olsun, futbolcular olsun bu işe kenetlendik. Öyle bir konumdayız ki, telefasi olmayan maçlar oynuyoruz. Bütün maçlarımızı kazanmak zorundayız ve bu maçlarda da bizim en büyük gücümüz taraftarımız. Onlardan bizi bu maçlarda yalnız bırakmamalarını istiyorum. Taraftarlarımızdan tek isteğim bize güvenmeleri.

Yönetimimiz ile uyum içinde çalışıyoruz. En büyük desteği de Yönetim Kurulumuz ve taraftarlarımızdan alacağımızı biliyoruz. Gerçekten de böyle oldu. Hem Yönetimimiz, hem de taraftarlarımız bize büyük destek verdiler. Bu seneyi en iyi yerde bitireceğiz ve önümüzdeki yılın takımını yavaş yavaş kuracağız. Gelecek yıl mükemmel bir Beşiktaş olacak. Buna söz veriyorum.
Rıza Çalımbay
Teknik Direktör
11 Şubat 2005

GUVENCEMIZ SONUNA KADAR.... EN BUYUK BESIKTAS

Var ya Riza sen bitanesin!

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
He has been very good so far. :thmbup: I am especially optimistic about him when it comes to the player transfers. Just look at Koray case, he was relatively unknown before that ama ilac gibi geldi.

Riza reccomended lots of youngsters for the BJK board early 90s when he played for us but the board mostly ignored him. Many of those players that he reccomended became players at Galatasaray and participated in their success later in the league and UEFA cup. So he has the "eye" for young talents and i hope that he can find 1-2 potential stars for us next season. :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Finding young players is one thing, utilizing them and helping them develop is somethign else.
I think Riza Hoca has the knowledge and potential to do both while leading a team and coaching the whole squad. He's someone who has immense knowledge and experience, and someone who is driven and focused. If his work ethic can rub off on young players, I'm sure they'll develop fully.

But look at our young players. We have Ibrahim Akin, Gokhan Zan, Serdar Ozkan, Sinan Kaloglu, Okan Koc etc. etc. All of them have potential.
We'll see if Riza Hoca can help them rach that when they return back from loan at the end of the season.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Riza is the PERFECT captain for our ship. Watch.... he is going to be one of the best coaches Besiktas has ever had. He knows how and which players to use when.... on top of that (like mentioned above) he has a good eye for talent.

As long as Riza Hoca is steering this ship we have nothing to worry about. (except the referees :) but soon enough we will start beating them too... just like we did against Denizli)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Yeah I agree.
I already had huge sympathy and love for Riza Hoca, but the more I see how hos workethic and pride is rubbing off on the players, the more I love him.
Atom Karinca is a perfect fit, but we have to be careful to make sure the press doesn't eat him up.
He is what we're looking for, and in the long term, I have no doubt we'll achieve alot with him. If he managed to take Denizli to teh Quarterfinals of the UEFA cup, imagine what he can do with a better squad ;)

·
Master Debater
21,110 Posts
Like D-lite said if he was so successful during his times with clubs that didn't have financial means you never know just how far he can take a team that does have the means. I think Riza is a great fit for our team and I'm hoping for bigger and better things.

Obviously our title hopes are out of the window for the season, so I would love for our team to think of the future. Instead of bringing in older players for a QUICK FIX I.E. juan fran, we should concentrate on finding and developing younger players and try to turn this team into a power house in 4 years or so. I'm willing to wait.

I think its better to wait 4 years and turn into a power house rather than going with quick fixes and being a decent team in those 4 years and beyond.

We're at our down period right now and I hope we don't make mistakes on the way back up.

By the way this guy KORAY is outstanding. :O)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
There is speculations on the media what kind of formation Riza will play next season. it seems like it will be 3-5-2 formation. In a formation like this we almost need two "uber-wingers" that can play the game at the both direction. They have to be very strong defansivaly and stop the opposition and in the same time good at crossing and decent at dribbling to get past their opponents. And the most important to have VERY good stamina so that they can follow the rest of the team to attack. I wonder where we are going to be able to find this kind of players. During Luce we had Ibrahim U. who was decent at left, but our right flank was pretty weak. Today Deli Ibo is 31 years old and he wont get better next season. :depress:

The new formation will also mean that we will be forced to "waste" players like Okan Koc wich IMO is the only interesting one among loaned players(well maybe Gökhan Zan too). I just dont think that he can play in 3-5-2 formation. The same thing applies to Ibrahim A. his only chance will be as attacker and i dont think that he`ll get lots of chance since if we keep Carew we are going to need a quick forward with finishing(an in form Ahmet Dursun) who will be his compainon.

On the other side, if we choose 442 kind of formation, we well be forced to sign a extreemly good midfielder that can play the game at both directions, someone like Emre Belezoglu, and thats not the easiest thing to do financially. No matter the formation we need a Def. Mid with good passing, but with 442 he has to be able to make much more forward runs. A player like Guinti wont be sufficent.

At the back we need a skilled defender. If we play 3-5-2, he have to be good enough offensively to make forward runs, if 4-4-2 we need a experienced defender like Popescu who can be the "daddy" at back. We will also need a left-defender(I assume that F. Sonkaya can play right def).

So our managment and Riza have to make their mind and transfer the right players. Last season they bought anyone they could since they got in charge so late. But this season they have to play CAREFULLY. I hope that Riza will take the right decisions. I know that he has an eye for talent, i just hope that board supports him no matter what! :hopefull:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts