Xtratime Community banner

What should we do with Rivo?

• Keep him! He's the best!

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Sell him! He's overrated. Now is the last time we can get a decent sum of money for him!

Votes: 22 55.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you want Rivo to leave, some of you want him to stay. I'm wondering what most of us want? Should he stay or should he go?

·
Registered
879 Posts
I just had to remember that last year at about the same time, the same discussion was going on.. and gaspart had already told rivo that he would be sold... it was funny then that Rivo went on to have one of the magical nights.. that will live in barcelona lore for all eternity... I hope history repeats itself.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Since he led us to CL when everything seemed hopeless ... with a stunning move only the best are able to do in such a moment ... keep him ... foreve ... Rivo belongs to Barça ... Once in the future they'll tell about Samitier, Kubala, Schuster, Cruyff and Rivaldo ... he's our big time star .. an incredible hero just like Kubala was. :star:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I say sell him:D

maybe Gaspart can spend the money on more quality players!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
well its a very tricky question. cause i voted him to stay but when i think about it i would rather want to sell him. cause i think he is gtting a bit old and becuase of his injuryies he wont be able to play that many matches... and he can get the club some decent money as well... with riva you never know he can play as good as ever next season as well......

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I didn't vote and I find it very hard to do that.

Sell Rivo or keep him? I guess that depends on who are we going to buy if we sell him.

Personaly I would keep Rivaldo if Barça wanna buy some Tomasson guy.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, it is a difficult question.
9 pro
9 contra

I think that if we sell him we shouldn't go for someone to take his place. We should change to a 4-4-2 with Kluivert and Saviola. And there's no need for Tomasson!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
absolutly not alan777

i think that rivaldo and requelme will be super with each other in the midfield....
wish barca will keep the best player in the world....

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I think that it's time to sell him and make some money. Nevertheless, if Victor Fernandez signs as new cach I don't think Barcelona would get rid of Rivaldo, as Victor considers the Brazilian the best player in the world.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rivo must and must stay

Are you crazy he must stay. Barsa'sa without Rivaldo not barsa. He is heart of the team. Barsa play very bad without Rivaldo. He must stay forever. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Sell Rivaldo to Italy.

Buy Riquelme from Boca.

And we have a better team and 20 million Euros more in the bank.

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
If Rivaldo gets his EU passport, I think we should keep him. Having Rivaldo is like having Batistuta, a player that scores if defence don't close him down. Rivaldo distracts many defender, it can make spaces for other attackers to come in. But our Rivo sometimes too egoistic to provide others. His large amount of shoot on goal should be reduced a bit.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Robban said:
Sell Rivaldo to Italy.

Buy Riquelme from Boca.

And we have a better team and 20 million Euros more in the bank.

We will have more money, but if Riquelme fails to adapt while Rivaldo scores against his "old" club, it would be a desaster :D

Rivo & Barça 4 ever :star:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Rivaldo`s time is over. So as Batistuta`s. We have to sell the guy. We aren`t so rich to let him to retire in Barcelona and get nothing but a proud for it. Does SUCH proud cost that?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Welcome FCB_1899

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
now i change my opinion rivaldo must sell, by the money we can buy requelme and a defender :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts