Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Born in July, 1992.
Keko Villalba is seen as the next great footballer to come out of River Plate and Argentina...only 17 years old, he was an intermittent starter in River's Apertura campaign last year and score 3 or 4 goals
yesterday, he scored a golazo against Boca Juniors in the superclasico and was subbed out with a standing ovation
The commentary was in spanish so i couldn't understand much..but they were constantly repeating "El Fenomeno" Ronaldo's name...so, there you go the comparison

many may know his partner in crime Eric Lamela who, in 04, was linked with a move to Barcelona

·
Scudetto
23,366 Posts
Without using Google, I am hoping he is at leat 178cm tall.

EDIT: In the end I did use Google. He's just another shorty.

·
Administrator
52,838 Posts
Based on Pro Evolution soccer, he is like 161m or something I think.

And nindra, you suck at this game called hyping :D your big-up license is henceforth revoved :pp Waiting for more detailed "OHMYGOD HE ROXX" posts from anyone else who seen him. Preferly Fangio's pessimistic ramblings hehe.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts

And nindra, you suck at this game called hyping :D your big-up license is henceforth revoved :pp Waiting for more detailed "OHMYGOD HE ROXX" posts from anyone else who seen him. Preferly Fangio's pessimistic ramblings hehe.
I'm not pessimistic, I'm "sadly" accurate.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Does this mean the end for Fabbiani?

This guy will never achieve the cult status of Fabs or sell as many shirts.

·
Administrator
52,838 Posts
Yeah you are accurate, but you are pretty defeatists about the fates of these "hyped" up talent, its depressing at times even if its the truth hehehe.

So, who is Villalalba? :D

·
Banned
22 Posts
I was expecting to read a story about a 10 ton whale. Who the **** is called keko? Is he special perhaps? Special in the way his parents tried to kill him before birth?

·
18,041 Posts
Yeah you are accurate, but you are pretty defeatists about the fates of these "hyped" up talent, its depressing at times even if its the truth hehehe.

So, who is Villalalba? :D
My "accuracy" is not only about hyped youngsters...
when you are depressed just repeat three times: jessica alba, it works, who cares about football.

..is aRiver younsgter who just scored against Boca, great goal..jessica alba, jessica alba, jessica alba...

·
18,041 Posts
I was expecting to read a story about a 10 ton whale. Who the **** is called keko? Is he special perhaps? Special in the way his parents tried to kill him before birth?
Keko actually is the name of new Pixar story about a Krill and the big white whale is Real buying him by 4567 billion dollars in 2011.

·
Administrator
52,838 Posts
Haha, I very much prefer this new approach of yours, especially if you accompany it with pictures :D

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
I saw that game between River and Boca, very good one from Keko, but kept it a little for myself. Hope he does well though, will be fun watching him play in the Clausura. Villalva wasn't really impressive in the U17 World Cup for Argentina though, I was rather dissapointed in his performances to be honest while Araujo was the only one who really showed anything there. There's another Keko as well, a year older and playing for Atléti that I'd like to introduce soon though :proud: :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
161m!?! He's half the height of the Eiffel Tower! :eekani:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
That was worse than the Wankdorf joke.
I have not started a thread about some lame named club, I'm poking fun at the Swede's spelling mistake. Very different. :D

You're a Jew, anyhow.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts