Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m about to take a hike to El Microcentro, from there I’ll head up for Cancha de River at 6-7 pm. I just read in Olé that Gallardo should be set to start the match.

Well I really liked to watch Montenegro Sunday ;) , but I´m looking forward to se Muñeco, Matador and Torito together :) :tongue:

River really loked great doing the first half Sunday, of cause the didn´t reach the high level of Boca, but still they look like they can go far this season :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D :nasty: :)

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
River Plate: Franco Costanzo; Ariel Garcé, Horacio Ameli, Eduardo Tuzzio, Juan Fernández; Eduardo Coudet, Javier Mascherano, Luis González; Marcelo Gallardo; Marcelo Salas y Fernando Cavenaghi.

Libertad: Justo Villar; Francisco Arce, Daniel Sanabria, Roberto Amarilla, Arnaldo Vera; Roberto Bonet, Edgar Robles, Angel Ortiz, Guido Alvarenga, Hugo Centurión y Freddy Bareiro.

Both teams are loaded for this game, It should be good one. In what is fast becoming a derby in the last couple of years.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Final

River 4 - Libertad 1

Great game by Coudet and Cavenaghi. The game was a lot closer than what the score makes it seem. Let's wait for Rimmer's report for more details.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I watched the 1st half and slept over the second one.

The one who got my attention is Garce. This lad is a very good player with alot of pace and skills.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well going to a Copa Libertadores watching a match with 5 goals then I can´t and wont complain :) ;)

No doubt that River was the better team, they did create chances enough so that they could have made the third goal before letting Libertad back into the match.
Actually Libertad had quite a few chances doing the first 20 min of the 2.nd half, but what a beaty from Chacho :star: :star: (Coudet) when he made it 3-1

After the 3-1 goal Libertad fell apart, River had easy play, I don´t know where they found that Sand guy :yuck: , just like against Estudiantes he was totally harmless, he missed an open goal when Cavenaghi played him totally free, even Pele would have scored on a chance like that :rolleyes: :D

El matador had his moments, but he was better Sunday, but just as Sunday he was the River captain, if he remain fit from injuries then the partnership with Cavenaghi looks to be very good :) ;)

Coudet was without doubt the man of the match; but I also liked the ariel ortega banner i saw :D :) :D

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
great goal by Coudet.

btw, what did you say???

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Loco said:
Que baile le dimos a los paraguas. :D
are u kidding me???

after libertad scored, astrada was praying to god not to lose that macth, while hernan diaz was hiding himself behind the bench.

coudets goal saved you arse.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
batigold said:
are u kidding me???

after libertad scored, astrada was praying to god not to lose that macth, while hernan diaz was hiding himself behind the bench.

coudets goal saved you arse.
Now, there's no need for mud slinging just because 'la bosta' is playing like shit (pardon the pun).

It is true that the paraguayans showed 'some' life in the second half but we outplayed them and forgave them.

We certainly should have socre 6 or 7 goals but a win is a win.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Robban said:
What did it say?
Peña Ariel Ortega, I assume it a group of socios who admire Burrito :) ;)

Loco said:
Now, there's no need for mud slinging just because 'la bosta' is playing like shit (pardon the pun).

It is true that the paraguayans showed 'some' life in the second half but we outplayed them and forgave them.

We certainly should have socre 6 or 7 goals but a win is a win.
No doubt that River was the better team, but everybody who saw the match, and also understands just a little bit of football know that River was in trouble doing the 2.nd half until Chacho made the amazing 3.rd goal.

After the third Libertad fell apart but know team score 6 or 7 goals when the play a striker like Sand :yuck: :yuck:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts