Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sunday at the Nuñez River (the eternal Argentine champions) takes on los Rojos from Avellaneda. Both clubs are playing good futbol as of late, specially River, who has not dropped a single match this year with Leo Astrada in charge of la banda.

There's still no word on whether Gallardo will see any action this weekend, but rumor has it that he will indeed suit up for the game.

This is defenetly the clasico del domingo and it should be a good one.

Prediction: River 3:1 Independiente.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Loco said:

There's still no word on whether Gallardo will see any action this weekend, but rumor has it that he will indeed suit up for the game.

You could be right my friend. Because El Muñeco played in the same team as Salas during yesterdays training and El Matador scored twice and Gallardo once as their team won the intern match with 3-0.:)

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a couple of words to add to your vocabulary, Delantero.

Vacunada As in "Que vacunada les dimos!"

Baile As in "Que baile les dimos!"

We should have scored ten or even eleven goals but we took it easy on the 'red devils'.

BTW, Salas scored yet again. ;)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Loco said:

We should have scored ten or even eleven goals but we took it easy on the 'red devils'.

Lol :howler:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
great display by the gallinas.

Boca use an alternative team and won again. only one usual starter player played, el pato Abbondanzieri.
we are just two points behind talleres and river, the leaders.
considering we still have to face river, we can say we are 1 point ahead the gallinas.;)

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
batigold said:
great display by the gallinas.

Boca use an alternative team and won again. only one usual starter player played, el pato Abbondanzieri.
we are just two points behind talleres and river, the leaders.
considering we still have to face river, we can say we are 1 point ahead the gallinas.;)
How's Carlitos and Barijho doing, eh? Did the kiss and make up yet? Bwahahahaha! :howler:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Loco said:

You'll have to explain that on MSN :tongue:

Never expected us to win anyway, we never play against River Plate. Even in championship winning campaign recently you outclassed us. I think it was 2-1, we scored through Pusineri late on.

Was Rios playing for us? If so how did he play?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Loco just saw the game mate, it's taken me a while been busy... but oh dear :(

That's the worst performance I've seen from Independiente in my time as a fan. We were absolutely awful. Manso, Rios, Castillo :yuck: , Gimenez, Quinteros were all awful, and the defence was even worse!!! But a very special mention to the kid Losada who was superb... he played a great game, but just let down by those around him. I am sorry for the young lad to have to endure such bad performances from his teammates, but he was a real shining light.

River were absolutely superb. Leo has got them playing some great stuff. Very impressed by the whole team. Not one man was out of place.

Clausura winners, I fear :fero:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts