Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
No need for trolling or unpleasantries. Lets be cordial instead.

I will start out, I wanted to go to a Napoli-Juve game, and as a away supporter, I had no idea where to go to find the stadio. But a kind soul guided me, and I ended up watching the game at this place with other juventini:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
You're honestly having a go at our president?

At least he doesn't go and publicly blame our star players for our failures, like De Laurentiis did with Lavezzi. It must be fun having such a tyrant running your club, no? Although to be fair to him, he does make me laugh sometimes with his stupidity. I found this bit especially funny:

“We made these players — two years ago nobody knew who they were,” roared the movie mogul.

“If they want to go to England then in the end they’re going to go, but they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery.”

Yes, this is indeed a man of class. :howler:

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're honestly having a go at our president?

At least he doesn't go and publicly blame our star players for our failures, like De Laurentiis did with Lavezzi. It must be fun having such a tyrant running your club, no? Although to be fair to him, he does make me laugh sometimes with his stupidity. I found this bit especially funny:

“We made these players — two years ago nobody knew who they were,” roared the movie mogul.

“If they want to go to England then in the end they’re going to go, but they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery.”

Yes, this is indeed a man of class. :howler:
Although true, he never said that. Goal.com isn't the best source for quotes. Our President has balls, and he speaks the truth. Yours talks out of his ass.

·
Banned
123 Posts
This place is dead. We need to spice it up. Not a mention on the recent coaching change. It had to happen, but sort of feeling badly for Donadoni. This team needs a lot of work. I wouldn't mind the Santacroce for De Ceglie swap now. Anyone?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts