Xtratime Community banner

Who will get the title at the end of the season ?

• Olympique Lyonnais

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Olympique de Marseille

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Girondins de Bordeaux

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • FC Toulouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lille Olympique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paris Saint-Germain

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
55,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
marseille is the club lyon has to fear this season. seems so.

so, we gonna take this thread for following the events. i bet lyon will get its 8th title. but that will not be as easy as usually.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I predict that Marseille will soon lost 3 consecutives matchs, and that everybody will talk of a crisis, so no need to fear us :D.

For Lyon it seems that the defence is strong but the attack isn't very flamboyant, i hope that Puel will find a balance. Fortunately Benzema is as good as ever. :)

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Why did Aulas sell Ben Arfa to l'OM? I'm sure this will have already been discussed somewhere, so sorry to bring it up again, but I was too busy at the time of the transfer to find out what was happening.

Aulas usually only sells for huge transfer fees, and it seems weird that he'd let a young player with Ben Arfa's potential join a direct rival. What happened?

·
Registered
55,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in my opinion, it was a big error to sell ben arfa to marseille. he will hurt there.
but we couldn't keep him more. benzema and him can't stand each other.

·
Registered
40,297 Posts
marseille is the club lyon has to fear this season. seems so.

so, we gonna take this thread for following the events. i bet lyon will get its 8th title. but that will not be as easy as usually.
i`d like to see more competition to win the french league.. so, let us hope marseille to focus more on the league more than the ucl lol while they are in the same group with ( liverpool, atletico and psv) which isn`t an easy group at all. otherwise, they lose both competitions.

·
Registered
55,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry, i didn't see this post sooner.
i think it's a problem of ego.
ben arfa can't support the dimension benzema took in the club.

well, marseillais friends, took avantage of our weakness in defense. the gap will be "moindre".

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Personne se sent d'allez sur le forum espagnol (la ou on parle de toutes les équipes) pour appuyer mon paragraphe sur les incidents de mercredi.
Personne en parle, on me censure sur le topic de l'Atletico, faut un peu les reveiller !

Merci :)

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
j'ai vu ça kartoch. mais quoi faire contre la censure?
Continuez, je vais pas arretez d'expliquer des faits a cause d'un mastre qui se croit au dessus.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
I think you can add Bordeaux in the title ;)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts