Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rivaldo this days never has played with his 100% potential and his lasts games has harmed the team barça lose a lot of potential without him but if he play injured is not good for him and also for the club.
a lot of clubs want him, i think barça will sell him to a italian club or to manchester, only manchester can pay to rivaldo the same money that barça is paying him,for barça is awaste of money rivaldo because is very expensive and this year has been always injured or playing for brasil.
rivaldo is a good profesional and i apreciate that he sometimes played injured and 24 hours after that to play with brasil at america

M

·
0 Posts
*planty more clubs than manchester utd. can afford to pay Rivaldo as much as Barca, but anyway...

If a player as much as Rivaldo isnt playing 100% at least 90% of the time theres something wrong and if you have players like Riquelme waiting to join selling isnt a bda option,
but how sorely will Rivaldo be missed...hes generally been a brilliant player.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
rivaldo was the best. but we r a team and not a 1 man show. thats why we need someone with a little more team work.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hristo Stoitchkov critizaised Rivaldo in his weekly column in "El Mundo Deportivo" and said that Rivaldo should have Barça first in mind since they are paying his salary and then the NT. I can only agree.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
news today says he wanted 2 play against real. he does have a bit of a barca heart still then...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
well you cant really blame rivaldo..he hasnt benn his 100 percent this season... whyy play someone who isnt 100 % and risk him.. well i dont think playing real in the CL league is no less than playing in the world cup..the tension in this game is much more..... pleaseeeeee dont sell him to Man utd. he wont survive in a club like that......

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Re: Re: hi

nijhuist said:

yeah.... you mentioned that before.... in almost every thread.... ;)
yeah, he doesn't say anything else. The more experienced Barcelona forum posters :tongue: know him as m.r.y (that was his first nick) In 99,9% of his posts the word Rivaldo is present.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Robban said:
Hristo Stoitchkov critizaised Rivaldo in his weekly column in "El Mundo Deportivo" and said that Rivaldo should have Barça first in mind since they are paying his salary and then the NT. I can only agree.
If this is the case than Rivaldo has a problem...see, in Brazil people say that he only is commited to Barça, that he only can shine for the club that pays him....He never has produced anything for Brazil really (apart from his 5 goals in Copa América 99). I don't think Rivaldo concentrates more on the NT than on Barça, I actually think it's the other way round...
However, I think he should use the rest he got now, because he's been flying all over the world to play his games for 2 years now. And everyone who says Rivaldo doesn't love Barça, should look at all the games he played for the club with pain injections and all that stuff...

M

·
0 Posts
its not necessarily about his love and commitment for the club; its a simple issue of fitness...he wasnt there when we needed him most, hes fter all only human...but the thing here is he gets paid more than any human could physically spend in a lifetime...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rivaldo made a phonecall on wendsday asking if he could play the game, he wanted play that game

M

·
0 Posts
...but theres a difference between him wanting to play the game; and him being able to play in full fitness and strength in the game.

He's gotta do whats best for the team

1 - 14 of 14 Posts