Xtratime Community banner

Rivaldo: Worst foreigner in serie A

1K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  Dule 
#1 ·
After the humiliation he got from Milan and Italy for being the best Brazillian player in wc2002, Rivaldo has responded like a true champion he is. Now he is literally carrying Olympiakos. All they need is a point to qualify and looking at the state Liverpool is in, they are 99.9% certain of a spot in the next stage. I hope they meet Milan soon just for Rivaldo to show them who is the boss. Hopefully he will get picked for Brazil. Milan tried but they could not break a true champion

#2 ·
I wouldn't say he's carrying Olympiakos at all. They have some good players in the form of Geovanni and especially Predrag Djordjevic who as their captain really pulls their team along.
They also have a great coach in Dusan Bajevic who has sured things up at the back and with their great support at home it is very difficult to beat them there. Surely if you were to have watched them you'd notice they are far from being 'carried' by Rivaldo.

#6 ·
calcio100 said:
After the humiliation he got from Milan and Italy for being the best Brazillian player in wc2002, Rivaldo has responded like a true champion he is. Now he is literally carrying Olympiakos. All they need is a point to qualify and looking at the state Liverpool is in, they are 99.9% certain of a spot in the next stage. I hope they meet Milan soon just for Rivaldo to show them who is the boss. Hopefully he will get picked for Brazil. Milan tried but they could not break a true champion
Your obsession for Milan is remarkable.
Honour your bet :stuckup:

#9 ·
Hasuni said:
Moe's post was unnecasarry.

But Calcio, don't you think you need to deal with your unfinished business in other threads before you start new ones? You know what I'm talking about. You can't even talk for the cause your saying, why even bother then?
OK, I admit you guys dragged me all over the mud in the other thread :shades:

#11 ·
calcio100 said:
Oh yes, I am really scared shitless.

#13 ·
Seeing your title, I almost misunderstand you. Yes you are right. Milan destroyed Rivaldo (as well as Redondo). :fero::wth: Rivaldo did play average, but never poor, in Barca right before he joined Milan...

Rivaldo and his mates will kick Milan back to Italy in the later stage. :excited:

Thank you, c@lc!o. :kiss::nervous:

#14 · (Edited)
Ivan Helguera said:
Seeing your title, I almost misunderstand you. Yes you are right. Milan destroyed Rivaldo (as well as Redondo). :fero::wth: Rivaldo did play average, but never poor, in Barca right before he joined Milan...

Rivaldo and his mates will kick Milan back to Italy in the later stage. :excited:

Thank you, c@lc!o. :kiss::nervous:
What nonsense! MILAN destroyed Redondo?! :rolleyes:

Don't you know that he had a big injury shortly after he joined MILAN?
MILAN treaded him very nicely and he also acted as a gentleman.
He was 34 when he recovered. What do you expect out of him? To play in the starting 11? MILAN already have pirlo play that position. He of course could only play as a sub.

Please don't let bias blind you eyes.

BTW you look great in your new outfit. ;)

#16 ·
numerodix said:
Anyone else think calcio should seek authorization from a senior member before being eligible to open a thread? :D
Not at all, he brings some valid points (not in this particular one) , You can just tell by the size of the threads, usually they got many pages.

He gets ratings.

#21 ·
JKris said:
Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Owen, Beckham, Carlos, Samuel and Solari. worst treated foreigners in La Liga.
Carlos ten years in Madrid. Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo got their champ. being major force here. Owen working not bad right now.

Samuel, his own problem.

Yes, we do Solari bad.

What Rivaldo, auguably the best WC 02 player, got there being major force deserved?

#23 ·
Rivaldo destroyed by Milan??!! That is a load of bollocks... He was there for ONE freakin' year, and he didn't fit into Milan (or Seria A)... And Milan that year had a lot of performing, world-class players where even the likes of the Rivaldo's of the world, would have trouble competing in...

And after one year, Milan was kind enough to let him go so he can find his form and rebuild his career... A lot of clubs have kept outstanding players for a very long time in their ranks yet never gave them much of a chance for first team football.

Morientes, Solari, Recoba, Miccoli.... The list can go on and on........

By comparison, Rivaldo's Milan case was one of those where his career "wasn't destroyed"...

#24 ·
Dusan_UK said:
I wouldn't say he's carrying Olympiakos at all. They have some good players in the form of Geovanni and especially Predrag Djordjevic who as their captain really pulls their team along.

I like to watch Predrag Djordjevic. :thmbup:

Definitely underrated player and not famous at all. He is a good and stable central playmaker.

#25 ·
Zhuge Liang said:
I like to watch Predrag Djordjevic. :thmbup:

Definitely underrated player and not famous at all. He is a good and stable central playmaker.
Djordjevic i believe is one of the most underrated players in Europe. Especially within Serbian football. Surprisingly he has no more than 20 caps for the NT but he showed his class in games against Italy last year and last week against Belgium. He has great passing and dribbling ability with the ability to score goals as well. To say Rivaldo carries Olympiakos with this man in the side is just silly.
A player for the future BTW is Milos Maric, who is also at Olympiakos, just not getting that much game time with Rivaldo in the side.

#26 ·
numerodix said:
Anyone else think calcio should seek authorization from a senior member before being eligible to open a thread? :D
Not at all. I think younger members have an oportunity to learn and improve on a forum in a lot of areas, such as relationships to different people as well as knowledge about football. I think we have to be patient, nobody of us was born wise.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.