Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the humiliation he got from Milan and Italy for being the best Brazillian player in wc2002, Rivaldo has responded like a true champion he is. Now he is literally carrying Olympiakos. All they need is a point to qualify and looking at the state Liverpool is in, they are 99.9% certain of a spot in the next stage. I hope they meet Milan soon just for Rivaldo to show them who is the boss. Hopefully he will get picked for Brazil. Milan tried but they could not break a true champion

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
I wouldn't say he's carrying Olympiakos at all. They have some good players in the form of Geovanni and especially Predrag Djordjevic who as their captain really pulls their team along.
They also have a great coach in Dusan Bajevic who has sured things up at the back and with their great support at home it is very difficult to beat them there. Surely if you were to have watched them you'd notice they are far from being 'carried' by Rivaldo.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
He's not carrying Olympiakos. Olympiakos is about to go through because of their defence.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
calcio100 said:
After the humiliation he got from Milan and Italy for being the best Brazillian player in wc2002, Rivaldo has responded like a true champion he is. Now he is literally carrying Olympiakos. All they need is a point to qualify and looking at the state Liverpool is in, they are 99.9% certain of a spot in the next stage. I hope they meet Milan soon just for Rivaldo to show them who is the boss. Hopefully he will get picked for Brazil. Milan tried but they could not break a true champion
Your obsession for Milan is remarkable.
Honour your bet :stuckup:

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Moe said:
he was benched in milan bec they wanted him to play defense or even goalie those suckers.
What is that for :sob: :eekani:
I'm not the one who voted Rivaldo the worst foreigner in serie A. Italians showed lack of respect for a champion. A wc winner something they don't even come close to.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Moe's post was unnecasarry.

But Calcio, don't you think you need to deal with your unfinished business in other threads before you start new ones? You know what I'm talking about. You can't even talk for the cause your saying, why even bother then?

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hasuni said:
Moe's post was unnecasarry.

But Calcio, don't you think you need to deal with your unfinished business in other threads before you start new ones? You know what I'm talking about. You can't even talk for the cause your saying, why even bother then?
OK, I admit you guys dragged me all over the mud in the other thread :shades:

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
And still you can't stop. You really like being puched around so everybody can have a go at you, don't you?

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
calcio100 said:
Oh yes, I am really scared shitless.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Seeing your title, I almost misunderstand you. Yes you are right. Milan destroyed Rivaldo (as well as Redondo). :fero::wth: Rivaldo did play average, but never poor, in Barca right before he joined Milan...

Rivaldo and his mates will kick Milan back to Italy in the later stage. :excited:

Thank you, [email protected]!o. :kiss::nervous:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Seeing your title, I almost misunderstand you. Yes you are right. Milan destroyed Rivaldo (as well as Redondo). :fero::wth: Rivaldo did play average, but never poor, in Barca right before he joined Milan...

Rivaldo and his mates will kick Milan back to Italy in the later stage. :excited:

Thank you, [email protected]!o. :kiss::nervous:
What nonsense! MILAN destroyed Redondo?! :rolleyes:

Don't you know that he had a big injury shortly after he joined MILAN?
MILAN treaded him very nicely and he also acted as a gentleman.
He was 34 when he recovered. What do you expect out of him? To play in the starting 11? MILAN already have pirlo play that position. He of course could only play as a sub.

Please don't let bias blind you eyes.

BTW you look great in your new outfit. ;)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Anyone else think calcio should seek authorization from a senior member before being eligible to open a thread? :D

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
numerodix said:
Anyone else think calcio should seek authorization from a senior member before being eligible to open a thread? :D
Not at all, he brings some valid points (not in this particular one) , You can just tell by the size of the threads, usually they got many pages.

He gets ratings.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Rivaldo: Worst treated foreigner in serie A :irritate:
Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Owen, Beckham, Carlos, Samuel and Solari. worst treated foreigners in La Liga.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Milan destroyed Rivaldo (as well as Redondo).
Redondo was destroyed by Real Madrid more than Milan. He did not join the national team in order to concentrate on Real Madrid's matches. Real Madrid abandoned him after they won the Champion League. Not long after he was injured in Milan.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts