Xtratime Community banner

Rivaldo to Juve!!

539 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  CUG 
#1 ·
Juve will negotiate for the signing of Rivaldo on July 24, the day after the president of Barca is elected. Moggi may be willing to involve Zidane in a trade since Zizou seems very much interested in going to Barca. This news is from El Mundo Deportivo.

G
#2 ·
I would love to see Rivaldo playing in our midfield
but I really hope that Zidane does not leave.Zidane
and Rivaldo playing in the same team would be brilliant
but If Rivaldo coming means zidane leaving then I hope
we do not get Rivaldo because nobody can replace ZIDANE,
THE MAN IS SIMPLY A GENIOUS.Clubs like Lazio,Inter,roma
and Barcelona can fight over the signatures of players
like Batistuta,Crespo,Vieri,Salas etc. but as long as we
have Zidane we will be the team with the truely great player.

#4 ·
Personally Glen, I am not too sure. I don't want Rivaldo to leave, but to get a player as great as Zizou would be wonderful. The only thing i'll say is that Mundo Deportivo, the paper I read this in, has broken many stories this summer that have been true. Most recently Lazio's interest in Zenden, who may be sold as early as today.

#6 ·
If u ask me, i wouldn't even swap Zidane for Rivaldo AND
Kluivert. Don't get me wrong, they are both great players and i would love to see them at Juve but giving away our star and probably best player is a suicidal move.
Rivaldo is not THAT good. Maybe he only plays well in the Spanish League. And Barca actually wants Juve to add cash on top of Zidane in order to get Rivaldo. I mean, hello, if u really want to compare, Rivaldo is second class to Zidane!! Zidane is more important to Juve than Rivaldo is to Barca.:)

If I were Moggi, I wouldn't even need to think, i'll just reject every bid until Zidane publicly and openly says that he wants to leave Juve, then we can talk. As for Kluivert, I believe Juve have got enough funds to bring him here and if not, we can always use Inzaghi as a bait.....hehe:)

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK..........

#7 ·
That sounds better to me, Yuan. Using Inzaghi as bait for Kluivert. I personally like Inzaghi, but it is becoming increasingly likely that he will leave. I'd rather that he go to Barca and not another Italian team, just so he doesn't end up top scorer next season and then everyone says, "Well, maybe we should've kept him." I'd much rather see him at Barca; I think that he'd do well there. and IF he ends up leaving, why not get Kluivert in the process?

Just forget about includng Zidane in any transfer talks right now. He's happy where he's at and lets just leave it at that. (But, if he does leave, Barca get my vote instead of Real Mierda).:)

G
#8 ·
with all my respect to Rivaldo, but i don't think that he can replace Zizo + I cant stand the idea of Zizo leaving Juve ..noooooooooooooway...guys get realstic Zizo shall never leave Juve for another club...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.