Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mundo Deportivo reports that Juventus will negotiate to sign Rivaldo once the new president of Barca is elected. As part of this deal, Zidane may come to Barca. He has repeatedly told Moggi that he wants to move to Barca and Moggi may finally be ready to let him go.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Mmm.... I have to say, Zidane is better behind the strikers (what SF plans to do). So I wouldn't mind Zidane (+money?) for Rivaldo. Rivaldo isn't for Barça what Ronaldo and Romario were... And besides that: Rivaldo isn't the supplier we need with our new system.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dutch, no Zidane + money. It appears that Juve are rating him at about $55 million. I don't know what Rivaldo is being rated at but it can't be much more than that. I agree that Zidane is the man to play behind two forwards.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
With the current prices on the playermarket...
I rate Rivaldo way higher than Crespo, so he should be worth 70 million or something..... But Zidane would also be something like that.... that's why there was a questionmark.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I've heard that Gaspart is going to give up Figo, he would sell him to Real:( and use this sum of money to buy Zidane, but he's not going to sell Rivaldo. If this is true, then we'll have Rivaldo, Overmars and Zidane in our midfield. I wonder how can we put the 3 of them into our system??? By the way, did SF confirm that he would use the 4-3-1-2 system as u guys have mentioned, or it's just a rumor???

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
A few days after SF became our coach, he said he'd play a 3-4-1-2 system. But CM knows more about it than I do. As I wrote in another post: With this system the offers of Juve (Zidane <> Rivaldo) and Lazio (Figo <> Salas+money) look very good. Salas would be our 4th striker (we will play with 2 men upfront, so we need 2 guys to back them up), Zidane could play behind the Kluivert-Alfonso couple.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts