Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I was expecting we get a lot from Crespo since he's one of the best striker out there, he;s young, fast, great pace, wonderful skill... has experiences with Werie A, but then: rumour and non-technical matter ruined his relationship with the board members (fortunately not the fans) and also his lack of commitment to do his best ....

Now, comes Rivaldo, without doubt is one of the 5 top players in the world you can mention, but unfortunately he doesn;'t have that 'experience' in Serie A, we know how many great players fail to adapt with Serie A's style.. well, I have doubt on this, I know he's a pro, he will try the best he could to be good in Serie A, as good as he now ...

Another problem: getting older never been a good thing for a sport player ....

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
The problem with Rivaldo is he had an injury plagued season and his value may have dipped based on his health.

I think any club who is considering any type of deal w/ Barca over Rivo will be watching the WC very closely.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Lazindo and everyone else who finds bad points on Rivaldo. Do u seriously know what ur talking about? How on earth could u possibley not be estatic with the Rivaldo deal? If we can get the bid of Rivaldo + 32mil pounds that will be the best deal of all time basta!

Rivaldo could make the biggest impact ever and even if he did a Mendieta it would be a great deal.

I just had to say that because I read on Laziomania everyone saying oh Rivaldo is so old, he hasnt played in Serie a blah blah, who cares............32mil + Rivaldo for Crespo...

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
EL MATADOR, I didn't say that the deal is bad, certainly it's agood deal (for both teams), just I was comparing between Crespo and Rivaldo...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its abs ridiculous..............rivaldo+37 million for crespo.......is just abs ridiculous its a joke a disgrace 2 football and an insult 2 the world's best player!!.............yes i do say that coz he s the only player in the world right now who can win games all on his own..........if u think otherwise id suggest u see milan vs barcelona and valencia vs barcelona.....................id like 2 see crespo do that!!!.......................................Rivaldo is 100 times better than crespo batigol n every1 else...............it has 2 be the other way round.........crespo+37 million for rivaldo!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ll never forget that [email protected] the san siro in the champs league............when barca drew with milan..............and rivaldo was the STAR!!!...........also the valencia vs barca match 2 determine the cl qualifier...........

·
Registered
66 Posts
evry player has their great matyches!

ppl use ur heads look at Crespo young talented fast good head can shoot with both feet great finisher reads our midfield m,oves !

Rivaldo old slow can only use his left can head in and out of injury not the type of serie a player right?

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
here another bonus!

if you get Rivaldo than you can expect the most entertaining post from "THE RIVALDO FAN" aka MRY!

;) :D :howler: :tongue:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
If you're saying that this deal is the greatest insult for 2 greatest football players, then what you're saying itself is the insult..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i didnt say 2 of the greatest...............i said the greatest.......RIVALDO........crespo isnt great..............he's an amateur compared 2 batistuta......! hes good not great! and yeah the deal i an INSULT 2 RIVALDO! only...........crespo should be feelin on top of the world!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh yeah...............i shouldnt say this..............but facts r facts.............and i think the main reason why some of ya'll would prefer crespo instead of Rivaldo is coz............rivaldo isnt white..........sad but true!........a true football fan would know rivaldo is way way way better than crespo!!..........sad racism still prevails in italy!........sorry ciao!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I prefer Crespo as he's younger faster on the ball and still managed to be the top goalscorer for Lazio this season...

Secondly i don't like you attitude in stating the reason we don't want Rivaldo in our side because he's Black....i'm sure all Lazio fans will agree here that, that is insulting :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes i agree Rivaldo is a great player but like Crespo he has had a season full of injury but he managed 13 goals for his club and 9 goals for his National side....please tell me how many Rivaldo managed to score last season for both club and country??

Furthermore why on earth would you want to exchange him for Rivaldo....???

And let's face it Crespo is more a team player than Rivaldo imo....and with the Cragnotti's changing their minds over wither they should sell both Crespo and Nesta wouldn't you fall out with them afterall everyone has to make a living and when ppl try to unsettle their players what do you honestly expect??

Afterall if your own bosses in your job kept going back on their word and didn't give you that new contract or pay rise would you be happy or would you be demoralised and give 100% to your job i know i wouldn't....

And don't tell me that he's sooo good afterall the best team in Europe at the moment are looking for a new striker, and if Rivaldo is better than Crespo then why isn't Rivaldo's name been linked to Real Madrid?? Crespo has....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And don't tell me that he's sooo good afterall the best team in Europe at the moment are looking for a new striker, and if Rivaldo is better than Crespo then why isn't Rivaldo's name been linked to Real Madrid?? Crespo has.... ...........................lmao..........lols on the floor.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!real wont ask barca coz they know they wont get him............anyways i dont care what u lazio fans think abt rivaldo .......if u think he sucks and is worse than crespo fine!.......and believe me he isnt gonna come there either............he wouldnt wanna play in a team fulla racists!:rolleyes: .............and as of now....i officially dont care about lazio...........i always loved them 2nd best........but after they sold veron......and mati almeyda.....i didnt believe in em..............FORZA MILAN................ciao!......

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
:rolleyes:

How stereotypical. When Lazio are mentioned as racists along with their fans, then the ones saying that lose all credibility.

You prefer Rivaldo, others prefer Crespo. They don't even play the same position. Let it be. And please refrain from insulting comments, there's no need for that.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Machine Head, I would strongly advise you to show a little respect when you post in the Lazio forum. Please check out the rules before you go on! Insinuating that Lazio is a racist club is not friendly rivalry.

Now for the topic. Both Crespo annd Rivaldo are great players there is no doubt about that. But IMO there is no point in comparing them simply because they don't play in the same position. Crespo is a striker and nothing else. He cannot play any other position. Rivaldo is a forward and there's a difference between forward and striker. Sometimes Rivaldo is even playing as attacking midfielder.

Rivaldo is good and I would like him to come to Lazio but not as a replacement to Crespo becase they do not play in the same position. If Lazio decides to sell Crespo I would prefer they bought a *real* striker and not a forward.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
have you guys forgotten? With Cragnotti's new Salary cap, Rivaldo would not sign with us because the money he wants is way more than what Crespo is getting. Unless Cragnotti changes his mind on it and pays him much more, then we could see Rivaldo, but wouldn't that be the reason why Crespo is leaving us for? Cragnotti wouldnt pay crespo's salary because its too high, but when it comes to Rivaldo he will pay more?

dont you think Rivaldo would want a huge salary to sign?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts