Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rivaldo in plot claims Wednesday 29 May, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio target Rivaldo claims that there is a plot to get him dropped from the Brazilian national side.

The Barcelona man may not start against Turkey on June 3 after boss Luiz Felipe Scolari hinted that he may go with Real Betis star Denilson instead.

"One thing is for certain. There is a plot to get me dropped from the starting line-up," said the 30-year-old.

"But I won’t reveal who is behind the plan because at the end of the day I’m remaining calm over the situation.

"I remain an important player for this national side even if I don’t understand why my ability is always placed in doubt."

The former Deportivo player has great expectation on his shoulders from his homeland who complain that he has often failed to impress on the biggest stage.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
denilson has had an amazing season form what i hear and rivaldo has had an appalling one. for me the team picks itself.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
It most probably is media speculation.:fero:

But according to an interview with denilson, he states that he is more a better player than Rivaldo.

He seems certainly a candidate, rivaldo was pointing finger at.;)

Bye

By the way This is my first post in this forum. I am a supporter of Brazil from my childhood days. Though lately my support has been divided between Brazil & Italy. ;) :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts