Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feliipao said today that he has 10 certain starters for the Turkey game. And said taht Denilson will probably come on into the team. he just din't say who wil leave.
It is almost certain that he is talking about Rivaldo, a guy that frankly never has given his true potential for brazil and everyobody can see taht Denilson is a far more productive player in almost every aspect of the game for Brazil than Rivaldo and his ultra inflated ego!

GOOD SIGN FELIPAO!!! NO JUST 3 MORE TIPS:

DIDA FOR MARCOS
VAMPETA FOR KLEBERSON
EDILSON FOR ROQUE JR.!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Edilson for Roque Junior? you got to be joking with me man. Edilson is a forward, I think you mean Edmilson right?

Dida for Marcos? maybe
Vampeta for Klebberson? 2nd phase
Denilson for Rivaldo? hell yeah!

S

·
0 Posts
Good for Brazil, I've always seen Rivaldo as the most overrated and selfish player in European football and now that he's had an aweful season(that's what they say, I don't see the big difference), I seem to get more followers. Jippay!

I think what Ze da fiel meant by putting Edilson instead of Roque Junior the system would change to the 4-2-2-2 Brazil usually plays...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick,
Whake up man!
and Yes it is Edilson for Roque Jr. The team will be much better!

It's better for Vampeta to play in the first pahse than in the second phase. Seond phase we play France and Feliipao will have to put a tighter midfielder.....then it's the call for Gilberto Silva!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Juninho's turn

Looks now that Juninho will be the starter against Turkey

The images of the turkey trainnig session did not impress the brazilian journalist , and they are going to defend. So it's cool that Felipao will finally put 4 attacking minded players...just like that Venezuela game which was the second best perfomance of the Felipao era with Brazil!

We gonna hammer them if this happens!!!;) :cool:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
OK. Juninho will take Emerson or Klebberson's spot?

PS: Check your email, denny.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kleberson's!

Emerson is probably the most guaranteed man in Felipao's team, althoughj yellow and red cards may save our eyes from his limited and brutal football!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts