Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rivaldo has 1 more year contrac with barça, but there are teams that want him, manchester wants changes veron by him, also they want reizinger that i don't know if reizinger is in this operation, but lazio wants rivaldo, and they have proposed a changes with crespo, another solution is to have rivo until final of his contrcact he is a great player and barça only has to sell him if they have found another player better than him

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i heard MN utd interested in riezeger but i think they just wants a back up player. he wont be in the first team line up ofcourse.. they want to replace blac with him who is getting older day by day. and they are having some injury problems as well. as far rivaldo goes i dont think he will stay in europe . like most of the former brazilian players he would rather go to brazil and play there... but hopefully he wont go to Man utd.....

·
Registered
555 Posts
i'd like an exchange between rivo and veron. He's much more of a team player and can combine a good passing technique with a sense for the 'free man'. Besides that, as said in one of the other threads, he is three years younger than rivo.

oh yeah, rivo, if you read this :rolleyes: : happy birthday man! :D :D ;)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I would never change Rivaldo for Veron or Crespo. The only good enough player for such changing is Beckham. But it`s not real. MU will never do that. So, the best solution is to sell our star to get good money.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i think that rivaldo will not leave barca...all this are rumours:)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Anton Parrera has admited today that they have recived 4 serious offers for Rivaldo.

You can read the whole article on El Mundo Deportivo`s hompage.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Robban > which clubs made an offer? Man Ud, Lazio, ... and?

I can't read teh article because i can't read spanish... :(

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the newspaper not say the others 3 teams that have asked by rivaldo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts