Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this on soccerage and i was shocked with this news.But i am also happy because now i think inter can sign him because i once used to be a huge rivaldo fan though he didnt work with milan but i think he is worth a try at inter. Because if he works then inter's problems or you can say there biggest problem will be solved and that is an attacking midfielder a world class one. And also he is for freee so the wage will be the only thing that moratti will pay no more. Inter should really get him he is my second choice after aimar.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Rivaldo is a great choice

I mean he's such a superstar! He's like old enough to be my grandpa and he hasn't played in one or two years. Wow what a pick up! I mean, we're getting someone right in his prime age! Wow!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no thanks... :eek:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
NO THANKS TOO!

Leave him to Man Us or Liverpools or Man Citys.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
inter fans and their policy always make me laugh. :D the problem inter these years have is their transfer policy. you should buy super stars instead of normal players. emre, stankovic, kallon, okan and many many other players brought are all just normal players compared with super stars. i suppose you totally spent 70m these years on the above normal players. why didn't you spend it on zidane and ronaldo these two super stars? if you had just focused on some specific super stars like us, you would had succeeded long time ago.

now rivaldo is not a bad choice. but on the similar level, aimar, ronadinho, henry and some the others are even better as they are younger if possible.

from your last derby, i know inter play without midfield. whenever your defenders catch the ball, they make long pass immediately for vieri and adriano. the midfield seems invisible. only if super stars can help you now. spending the same amount money on one single star is much more worthier than on many normals. this is our club's policy.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Didnt know C. Zanetti is named Mr. Invisible

IvanHelguera... the optical shop is just around the corner... of course... how can u SEE it

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
inter fans and their policy always make me laugh. the problem inter these years have is their transfer policy. you should buy super stars instead of normal players. emre, stankovic, kallon, okan and many many other players brought are all just normal players compared with super stars. i suppose you totally spent 70m these years on the above normal players. why didn't you spend it on zidane and ronaldo these two super stars? if you had just focused on some specific super stars like us, you would had succeeded long time ago.
Inter bought a LOT of superstars under Moratti, didn't do them much good. And Ronaldo was an Inter player in case you have forgotten, they spend an awful lot on him and all they got was one great season and then nothing. The problem is not in not buying superstars. I mean, they bought Vieri, Cannavaro(Definitely a superstar defender when he was bought), Baggio, Ronaldo, etc... and still can't win the Scudetto.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Oh wow. :dazed:

I think Batistuta is also avaliable. If we bid for him somewhere in the region of 2-3 million Euros, we might get him.

How bout trying Romario as well??? :googly:

Let's get all over-paid players who are past their prime and going nowhere but downhill!!!

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Ho many times do we have to have a thread about rivaldo? We have had one every time he is a free agent. We don't need him , he failed at milan why would he succeed at inter?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Well, going on the clubs recent logic of inheriting Milan's crap, Rivaldo would be a natural option.

I mean c'mon guys, we have had Guly, Morfeo and are now being blessed with Helveg, why not just take Rivaldo?

To whoever made this suggestion, get your act together and wake up.

Schumy, love your comment re: the Comedy Channel mate, that one made me laugh!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts