Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to AS Pirri is due to fly out and discuss the signing of Ramon Riquleme. I'm so pleased at this because he is probably the best young playmaker in the world.

Cambassio and Riquleme what a pairing!!

Now just get Ronaldinho and with Raul the best young and rising players and team in the world.

Sell Anelka, karembeu, and promote Etoo he looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Good point Morientes! :) But I'm afraid they may be right on this one. It's pretty sad, since Riquelme really is a supreme talent and I would love to see him in Real, more so than Ronaldinho. Every non EU must be tuff to sign, but this one really is worth it :)

------------------
Patryk L. AKA labas

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was thought until recently that Milan were favourites but problems have arisen as they have too many non-EU players so Real have stepped up their effort and are willing too spend 3.600m pta. As good as it would be I don't know if Real could afford Ronaldinho and Riquelme. Cambiasso and Riquelme would be really good like the Argentina U21 team of a few seasons ago.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Riquelme will be joining Milan!For sure, but the question is when?He's supposed to be coming after June 2001 but Milan is trying to make him come for this season!
Plus we're also VERY VERY close to signing Figo. Milan has already the best young italian players plus the best player of the Serie A with Sheva and with Figo next year, it'll be Grandissimo!

Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez LEs Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

The world will be...Rossonero...again!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
OK, we've been living fairly peaceful till now San Siro, but this time I've had it. If anyone wants to know what I'm talking about, please go the Barca forum and see the comment on Figo. I want to tell you, that Berlusconi is a powerful man, but it's not like he's the GOD of Europe!! If Barca do not want to sell Figo, Milan will not get FIgo, it's that simple and your going around and saying that Berlusconi can get anyone is purely anoying, nothing more. Arogant too :( Why doesn't he try and get Raul? For all I care he can give us 1 billion dollars Raul is simply not for sale, and you better realise that, because you may soon make some enemies around xtratime. I hope I'm still your friend, but I just wanted to show you this detail in your posts :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I think Real has more chances to sign him right now. But he never considered a transfer abroad. He said he'd wait for Copa Libertadores to finish, and he will first consider a new contract with Boca. And Milan seem to have lost the interest in him.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Labas, i apologize if you took it as arrogance but this is not, has never been and will never be my aim!However, there are rumours very strong in La Gazzetta and also in the official site of Milan saying that Figo is VERY close to signing to Milan!And believe me these sources do not say Bulls.h.it just to sell more!They're highly reliable!
I also perfectly understand if some fans feel upset and to some extent insulted when they're so many talks about Figo and Rivaldo leaving Barca, or Mori leaving Real!I would react the exact same way if someone came up to the Milan forum saying that San Paolo or Sheva or Albertini or Leo or Zorro will be joining rheir team! That's typical of every loyal fans toward their teams worldwide!But we have to understand it now, Labas that football nowadays is all about business unfortunately!And that is killing the spirit of closeness that players felt before towards a team and fans to a team but if Milan or whatever teams offered double salary to Figo or Rivaldo or Mori or Raul, then they would unfortunately jump on the occasion. No player is "safe" ( i mean unreacheable) now because of the new trends of the Mercato. Did you know what happened last year when Lazio believed that Vieri was not for sale?Then Moratti came up with a HUGE bid and took Bobo to Inter, causing a BIG shock among the Laziali fans in which Cragnotti was almost assassinated by fans who tried to burn him alive in his car!!!!
So even tough we feel that Raul, Sheva, Zidane, Figo, Rivaldo, Maldini are not for sale, they might well end up transfered despite the will of the fans and the player sometime!!!Belive me Labas, it already happened!Unfortunately...
So don't take that as arrogance but rather the "sad truth" of modern Football...
And i hope that we still remain friends Labas because i like you as you seem to be a very passionate football fan and person who devote a considerable amount of time to make this site an enriching and civilised place (despite sometimes some small "derapages" :)! )

Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

The world will be...Rossonero...again!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Labas, that's the TRUTH!and not arrogance!!! :)
:( :( :(

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Todays Diario-AS says that Boca and Real have agreed a fee for Riquelme of 3.600m pta ie. around $20m. However the move depends on the sale of Anelka to generate the funds.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
So who is it gonna be finally Ronaldinho or Riquelme!? Jeezzzz....I know I'd rather have Riquelme, but on the other hand that would mean a loyal Madritista (Ro) would sign from the fuc*ers from Catalonia :( So what do we do? This is a tuff choice for Sanz. And he still has to sell Anelka, and to be honest he's the best of the 3!! :(

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
San_Siro if AC Milan can sign anyone in the world how come it looks like the signings of Farinos and Gerard look like falling through?
P.S. Boca are trying to keep Riquelme for another year and Real say he must arrive this summer.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Riquelme said he'd love to come to Real to play with the likes of Redondo and Raul. I think Riquelme was the ideal player we were looking for but Boca want to loan him for another season if Real buy him so it looks like Pirri is gonna look somewhere else....shame!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Let's leave those Milan propaganda alone...here is Real Board!!! :(

Some new rumors about Riquleme:

Several days ago, I heard that he declared that he didn't wanna come to Madrid...so bad :(

Heard that Boca and Real are negotiating, the result will come out this week. And the price will be around $15M~$25M, so $20M is the most propably price.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
From what I've read both Riquelme and Saviola are in no real hurry to leave their Argentinian clubs. They could easily stay another year and really jack up the asking fee.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts