Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, Real Madrid has made an offer to Boca Juniors for US$25,000,000. Riquelme has stated that if the transfer goes ahead, he looks forward to playing for Real Madrid next season.

As we all know AC Milan is also very interested, but the move to Madrid looks very probable.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Seems to me, and I may be wrong, that Argentinians do better in Italy rather than Spain. I can't think of too many than have done well in Spain. Redondo has been okay, but inconsistent. Who else is there? I think the Italian move would be smarter. AC Milan need midfield help and he'd be an immediate source. Oh yeah, I'm also a Milan fan and would love to see him join the rossoneri.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
do you know what?
**** this ****
riquelme belongs to milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Further, to my original post, Real Madrid have dropped the pursuit of acquiring Riquelme's services.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
argentina, it seems that Real's management, view Riquelme as only a good to very good player, and they do not classify him as a superstar or potential super star. I find that quite strange as Riquelme has always been very highly rated by a number of European clubs, one of those clubs has always been Real Madrid. Perhaps, this is a strategic move by Real, in order to drive down his market value or perhaps they simply believe that he will not greatly enhance the depth of the team.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
But Czar, i also heard that Robert Pires will join Real Madrid too.So is there any space for Riquelme in Real Madrid???

·
Registered
385 Posts
IN ITALIAN SOCCER FORUM, THERE ARE RUMOURS ABOUT RIQUELEME IN ACMILAN...BULL****
IHATE MILAN...BUT I LIKE ROMAN RIQUELME.
BUT I PREFER PABLO AIMAR¡

1 - 9 of 9 Posts