Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
According to Olé and Marca Juan Roman Riquelme will most likely be joining Deportivo la Coruña this upcoming summer. Barcelona is said to be after Catalunya's own Luque and would exchange Roman + cash for the striker's services.

Noooooooo! Román don't leave the Yellow Submarine just yet! There's a good chance they'll be playing Champions League ball next season. I know Pellegrini will be distraut with the possible move.

Let's hope this is another bullshit story from them Spanish tablods.

Full Story

Riquelme y Coloccini podrían pasar al Depor

Según afirma parte de la prensa española, el volante argentino Juan Román Riquelme, actualmente en el Villarreal pero cuyo pase pertenece al Barcelona, sería ofrecido al Deportivo La Coruña, en un trueque por el volante Albert Luque. Además, Fabricio Coloccini también podría pasar al club gallego.

(1'13")

Juan Román Riquelme sigue brillando en el Villarreal, pero el Barcelona no parece decidido a retenerlo. El club catalán es poseedor del pase del volante, quien está a préstamo en el Submarino Amarillo, pero ahora querría mandarlo al Deportivo La Coruña.

Román tiene contrato con Villarreal hasta junio próximo, pero se rumorea que no volvería a Barcelona al no tener condición de extracomunitario y por el alto sueldo anual que percibe: tres millones de euros.

Radio Marca de España informó hoy que Riquelme podría ser ofrecido a Deportivo La Coruña en trueque por el pase del mediocampista Luque (ex jugador de Málaga y Real Mallorca), un viejo deseo del club azulgrana.

Las versiones indican que el argentino sería el jugador ideal para poder formar parte de una operación con el equipo gallego y así rebajar las pretensiones económicas de Deportivo La Coruña en un hipotético pase de Luque.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
What I think is that Barca is keeping on humiliating Roman by giving him plus cash for Loque!

Hopefully Roman will refuse and Barca's management can kiss his arse.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Riquelme moving is bad for this forum, especially if Gonzalo goes too...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Maz said:
Riquelme moving is bad for this forum, especially if Gonzalo goes too...

you got that right... most fans in here are riquelme fans ... such as my self ... i leave with him :(

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I think that JRR rumors will be flying all over the place. imo, JRR will go to a team that is playing in Europe and its hard o see Depor making the top 6 in La LIga this year. I can't see him going to Deportivo.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Hopefully Roman stays at Villareal, watta shame if he leaves to another club! Villareal is a very good team that are improving rapidly and have a very good chance to play in the CL next season. If they reached the top 4 this season and played the CL next season I believe they can afford Roman transfer and buy another decent forword infront of him.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Actually AS was reporting yesterday that Riquelme, Saviola AND Rochemback will go to Betis in exchange for Joaquin. Barca doesnt want to pay his high buy out clause and would rather give them these players :eek:

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that would be a team to follow. Oliveira up top with Saviola with Rochemback and Riquelme in the midfield and the always trustworthy Juanito in the back, Betis would be a force to be reckoned with,

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
I think Depor was also mentioned because some Virrey shadow is all over these teams, may be is time for Batman to return to Gtham City to rejoin his Pibe Maravilla, that with Tristan upfront will be a blast too, anyway I hope at least, even being really difficult win the UEFA, that will be near a miracle,,,and how sad is ALL those assists lost in the first round???? for christ sake they will be conetenders for title now.....

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Lately, Roig, has said that he would do anything in his powers to get Riquelme...But what exactly does that mean? What is this man good for? Can he hold on to Riquelme?

Would Roig offer for instance Gonzalo Rodriguez plus 10m euros for Roman?

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
that isnt gd we need to get the money together to buy him ourselves

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A third party could very well be an option (as far as buying Riquelme goes) if they fancy such inverstment. It's todays trend having such business tycoons get involved in football transfers.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
ISM kind of deal would be good for Villarreal, but those companies make profits out of selling the player on for greater sums and Riquelme ain´t that young anymore, thus closing that option. Also I don´t think they´d like to lose Gonzalo just now, although he´s less important than Riquelme. Still if Riquelme won´t be playing for Villarreal after this season, I´d suggest they get Leandro Romagnoli as his replacement from Veracruz, where he just moved, he´s also played under Pellegrini´s command in San Lorenzo and would surely be welcomed!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
AFAIK, Deportivo, Atlético, Betis and Villarreal are interested in the player. I think that Villarreal has some advantage, because the relatioships between Barça and Villarreal are quite good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.