Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Real essentially need is HIM!!!
We are trying to buy a stupid sum for veron but cannot up our fee to another £2 million for Riquelme. He is the future and a playmaker for Real for the next 5-7 years. So come on Sanz.

Why Flavio or Pires?????????????????

We need a cover in the left back position and apart from that we are set.

Is it true Etoo has been sold to Mallorca? What a crap decision, keep Anelka and get rid of Etoo

A mistaken transfer policy or what?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't think one player is the answer to all our problems.

Why Pires? Because Pires is good and has proved himself to be stable and reliable.

Besides, he wants to play on the left, which is a good thing.

The problem with Riquelme goes beyond the money issue...Namely visa and non-EU limits.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
It's starting to be bad, when the third person tells you Eto'o has been sold. I can't believe such a stupid idea could go through...I mean he was brilliant down there. If he's been sold, I bet it's part of some deal, expect Tristan in Madrid next season?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
real are not interested to sign him anymore,now milan leads the race,and i would really enjoy to see him at san siro the next year.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
That cannot be true! I don't believe he'd go for such a crap transfer, I mean what des he need in France? It's pointless and I haven't seen confirmation anywhewre...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Well, I was not in front to see him sign :) but I saw it in spanish sites and also in the Madrid mailing lists. Everybody refers to it as a given fact. They say that he was bored to sit around and wait for Sanz's delays.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, at least he knows he'll play in Monaco...Besides, they've a decent team, and here's another great reason Labas: no salary taxes!!!!!

Why do you think most Spanish tennis players live in Monaco or Andorra? Exactly... =)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep...That's pretty uncool! Oh well, nothing Real can do about it now anyway!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, it now alld epends who will be Baras president. Fogive me for being bold, but IMO this is all just bull****! This guy surely wants some publicity and assuring everyone he'll get Riquelme IF they vote him Barca president sais a lot. It's just a presidential campaign and if I'm smart enought o see it, I bet those Barca dudes are too. Or so I hope, as it would really suck to see him in that crap place:mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts