Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if teams are looking at him or what barca is planning to do? cause he's having really good season .. and to spend rest of his career at villarreal would be a waste no offence to villarreal though

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
1)Corinthians
2)I have no idea what they plan to do.
3)You are right,it would be a waste.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Sensi should try and bring him to Rome...he would do amazing i think. but i dont think Roma are looking at him or if they could even afford him.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
I wish that Boca use the money from the Tevez transfer to buy Riquelme,but considering who is the president of Boca it won't happen unfortunaly. :cry:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I hope he goes to a bigger club in Spain or move to Seria A. I would not mind him staying in VillaReal by the way, they will be a big team soon.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
roma i would love that... but they have totti unless real madrid snatch him then maybe ... but i think he will stay in spain but idont know if he will stay at villarreal though ...there has to be teams out there that are lookin at him cause he's playing very good this year very good

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
no...you keep Totti and have Riquelme play in midfield with De Rossi and Brighi next year...got hard nose guys and a creative player who can help bypass totti on the field and set up Cassano or montella for chances...a player like him would improve Totti a lot as well as Totti helping Riquelme as both players read the game better than 90% of the other guys on the field. but its just a thought...it wont happen, only if i buy PES4 and create my own team lol

didnt notice that crooked i....thats my man right there.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crook is the man ........ but what u think totti will go to real? cause i heard some stuff
sure roman and totti can play together ... maybe we should write a letter to AS ROMA to bring roman over :)

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
if Totti goes to Madrid i might have to stop watching football and reading news for a few weeks...id be demolished...i dont think he will go though...but what i ithkn is only that...i have no special insight ...just a fans point of view...but ill write the letter with you man.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Ronaldinho: "I want him back, he's showing his value in Villarreal. It's always good to share the pitch with great players. If Riquelme goes back to play with us, we'll be all happy. He's a high level player and it's always nice to play with friends". About Saviola: "He's great in and out of the pitch. Saviola is a great player, he helped us a lot with his goals last year. He's another friend and anyone likes to have the friends around".

In Spanish:
http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=34&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=171679&idseccio_PK=637&h=

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good to see ronaldinho sayin something nice about roman but with deco and xavi there i dont think theres room for roman there

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
befor going Roman and Ronie trained together, at least it seems when they made some shots on them, really a pitty those two aren't together..but barca has armed a team, and Xavi will feel threatened and move to a more def task he doesn't feel, just watch last game alone there, was like old times, the poor catalan is constantly receiving player, aftr player, and once he is in a very good level, and released of many def tasks, a Roman arrival will move him, the other is Deco, but Deco is doing his job, and don't deserve it either, on the other hand same case for Roman to bench..anyway if he was used like this with Van Gaal and cía, and with an Etoo, a Ronie, etc beside, the mature Pujol, no last days De Boer...yeap could be another history, but I guess was hard to the spanish fan to realize that even not running like mad, and even not hustling (even though check how many balls because of intelligence and ubicación ghe steals, you will be surprise), he can play constantly assisting like a machine, all he always need was liberty to move in the front of attack, an not ordering him to defend, then he will provide as usuall, he is totally different, his intelligence and technical ability to do what he please makes him extraordinary, I care the less all the megasuperstars, if Argentina arm a good team with Aimar and him, we can have our chance in the WC for sure, better go like now with all our players ignored, when matters we will be there...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Heard that Villareal will make a formal offer of approx 12 million euros to buy him. We'll see, I really want to see Aimar and Roman starting together on the NT.

·
Registered
395 Posts
czar said:
I really want to see Aimar and Roman starting together on the NT.
So do we all.

As for next year; I wouldn't mind seeing him stay at Villareal, but I would also like to see him given the reigns of a larger club. He wouldn't fit in at Barca right now; there is already a glut of attacking mids.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I kinda like this Villareal team , first there were Roman and Fabricio and then Fabricio left back to Milan. And Sorin plus Luciano arrived, they might make a good team next season, hope they'll be stronger. This team has many of my fave players and the coach too. :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
staying at Villareal may not be that bad
it all depends how far Riquelme wants to go and how much he wants to win

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it may not be bad they will be a good team... but how many more years from now?
only time will tell where roman's gonna go or if villarreal will be a great team

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
KnoccOut said:
they will be a good team... but how many more years from now?
my point exactly :)
most of the players who have some potential prefer to move to a club with which they will be able to win

and somebody mentioned Italy, I don't really see him there

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
I said it Luba, cause in no way Barca is gonna sell him to a really competitive team in Spain, they will kill themselves before Valencia arming a Roman-Aimar duo, or imagine a Ronaldo-Roman, no way the assist ending in a super forward in a super team, to many Etoos-Ronaldos cases in the history of the two kings of Spain, may be Atletico? who knows, but when they have again a 46 years old Esnaider to **** every assist Roman will make...with Torres? mmm don't think so...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts