Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who saw him against his old club Braca today will know how Bielsa was fool by not including him during his days with the NT, Roman assist Folran and Gonzalo for the first two goals and was so close to score from a long distance shot, Riquelme truelly the pure playermaker we have, his control on the ball is amazing, his old days are back.. I hope:)

All the way Romaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan:):proud:

Btw, his status at la liga shows that he had assist his team mates to score 11 goals so far and his on the top of that table:proud:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
And if he has a decent finisher infront of him his assists would have been even much more.

Great Roman is back. I am happy for him. The way he tortured Barca's defense tonight was simply reliefing.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
By the way, Ibagaza tonight was very good as well against RM, the score sheet is the most misleading in the history of football maybe.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
So glad to see Roman's class, what an exceptional player...Thank God that Pekerman has the sense to make use of him..He is pure class!!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Insua is better, Roman is over.....

the good stuff is that he don't get desmoralized by the usually three/four assists lost, and continues creating them in quantity, as long as he is happy, and like now he receives the ball and he detemine where to play, he may have bad games, but sure he will return like ALL!!!!!! this season having great match after great match like in Boca.
The standing ovation, the confidence of his teammates, will burst even higher the level of Roman, I saw it.....sooooo many times, man wqhen he eill return??????
Out of topic has Boca bought finally a ****ING TEN!!!!!

·
18,041 Posts
BTW when will come the coach that makes the same with Aimar? why does Pablito has to suffer that much too? I just waiting anxious my other leg in the NT, vamos Pablito carajo tambien!!!! Jose NO ME FALLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting since 98 to see that couple!!!!!

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Fangio said:
Out of topic has Boca bought finally a ****ING TEN!!!!!
Doesn't Boca have a Ten in their Youth Acedamy?I remember that last year the Boca Juniors Youth were touring Europe and destroying everybody.

·
18,041 Posts
don't know, but I think you are right, the guy has class but it was just a joke, an internal argie forum one, the origin was one of the most divagating and greatest threads ever.....BTW is: el Pocho, Voka, is Pocho, you don't have to know it anyway, and I'm just kiding, it sounded funny, you looked like Ramon Diaz that used to change the nicks of every River player....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am curing the golden chance & stubbotn Bielsawe had to win 2002 wc ih he had been in the sqaud, imagine this squad played in japan
Cavellero ( he was good then )
Ayala-Samuel-Milito
ZAnitte-Veron ( as a DM )- Sorin-AIMAR-JRR
Batigol-Saviola
it is 3-3-2-2 similar to the system when we defeated Italy in Rome in 2001( where Bielsa himself said that it was one of the best matches we played under him but unfortuntely he did not use this system again with Aimar & Veron runnnig the show againt the Italians )
in this system both JRR & Aimar would destroy the defenses and BATI & Saviola capitalising with their strengh & experince ( for Bati ) and speed & tricks to Saviola )
in that match against Italy the line up was
Caveelero
VIVAS-Ayala-SAMUEL
Zanitte-semione-sorin-Veron-Aimar
Kily - Crespo

·
Registered
867 Posts
Pooh said:
And if he has a decent finisher infront of him his assists would have been even much more.

Great Roman is back. I am happy for him. The way he tortured Barca's defense tonight was simply reliefing.
Well done Roman! :thmbup:

·
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
2,631 Posts
Fangio said:
you looked like Ramon Diaz that used to change the nicks of every River player....
:) I remember watching River few years ago, and Ramon Diaz screaming at Eduardo Coudet "Chacho".. Ah, the good old days.

P.S. Tnx for the correction on Insua... :thmbup:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Riquelme Wants Boca Return

1/10/2005

Juan Román Riquelme has revealed that he wants to end his playing days back at Boca Juniors.
The Argentinian midfielder is currently enjoying a successful two-year loan spell at Villarreal from Barcelona, but is thinking about his future.

After joining Barça he was a regular in the side for one season before Frank Rijkaard took over and decided that he could do without Riquelme as he was a non-EU player.

But Riquelme is not only thinking about what to do when his time at El Madrigal ends in the summer, he is also concentrating on the final days of his career.

"Every player that has been in Boca has the will to return some day," said Riquelme.

"I always think that I will end my career in Boca because that club is like my home.

"I know that many parts of the press is talking about how I played against Barcelona, but I really don’t pay attention too much to that because that is my work, I have to give the best from me to my team.

"I had many good moments at Boca and that was because the club had patience and gave me support. I don’t know where my future will be after Villarreal, I only know that I’m contracted to Barcelona until 2007."

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROMAN, he is back with a hatrick this time, I hope he finds a better team where can win something in Europe, what a waste of talent:(:(

·
18,041 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROMAN, he is back with a hatrick this time, I hope he finds a better team where can win something in Europe, what a waste of talent
Why not stay in Villareal and in the future return to Boca? what assures as he won't find a Rainieri in a big club? here he will play like in Boca, and btw he is making history with a club smaller than Sarmiento de Junin (just to piss Loco jeje).
Remember that we care the less for Euro teams, all we need is him and Aimar having playing time to be prepare for WC, so now its time for Pablito to have luck and finally have a good attacking coach behind...

·
Registered
633 Posts
I am SO glad he is finally doing in La Liga what we all knew he could. It is a crying, crying shame the way Barcelona have treated Roman. The man is a magician and in 2006 I have every faith he'll show the world what a playmaker is.

FUERZA ROMI!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Riquelme is showing the world what he is capable of, I am so glad that he is not at Barca. It will be interesting to see what happens at the end of the season, Villareal might well try to hold on to him. You can see how appreciated he is there, he is loved by the fans and he is repaying their affection with the type of magic that he is able to produce. I think that he feels very comfortable at Villareal, its as if he has found his home..

As a club they may not be a powerhouse, but they are acquiring some good players, team players, that will fight for each other without ego and pretension unlike the so called 'galaticico' type attitude, which seems to result in every man for himself

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Villareal ain't a pourehouse, thats true, but with that kind of system they have in the club its just a matter of time they become at least like Deportivo or Valencia. They are already the best team in La Liga nowdays

1 - 20 of 20 Posts