Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You now know how I feel about Veron, so the next question must be; Why no Romi???? Bielsa did a MAJOR mistake by not include Romi in the squad. He is a much better player than the overrated Veron. My heart cries when it comes to Bielsa`s terrible choice of playmaker. I am so depressed......................:(

·
Registered
429 Posts
L-ViZ, i was thinking the exact same thing. I witnessed an embarassing argentinian performance. Not just veron though, most players lacked spirit, heart and any fight!

Its depressing. saviola and riquelme - we needed you.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
another defender should have been brought.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Well Riquelme, Saviola and Solari are not participating in the WC. We have the quality to move on though. I believe in Bielsa.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
lili said:
csar and humbird, i'm sorry for you.
Only for them..?:D

You should,ve said sorry for you and for me...:D

G

·
when jordan will be qualiefied for a wc and when they will be world champions, you could talk to me.
and anyway i don't talk to you, i can't stand you!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
lili said:
when jordan will be qualiefied for a wc and when they will be world champions, you could talk to me.
and anyway i don't talk to you, i can't stand you!
wow :eek:..and why is that???

by the way..... I am not Jordanian afterall.....oh, I love Jordan..but its not my country after all....

By the way....being so civilized is not one of my adjectives...but you are a nice worman lili..can't be but a civilized with you....:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PLEASE talk about Romi and NOT Jordan!! By the way, what does Maradona think about Argentina so far? Does Diego think that Romi should have been included in the squad? Anyone who know what Diego means??

·
Registered
11 Posts
crying about Riquelme won't bring him into the team anymore. he's a different kind of player and nobody really thought of Veron being that bad. somebody should beat him up. Veron, i mean. can't this guy win a tackle. even Ortega is better at tackling than he is. you don't win games by just looking tough. sorry about the burst, this thread being mainly about the Romi. he will get his chance in 2006. still hopeful :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
FFS, how the heck would you know that Riquleme would have won that match? You haven't a clue. Quit whining. :fero:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts