Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard on the news that our most famous singer Tose Proeski died in a car crash in Croatia. I cant believe, he just had his last charity concert in Skopje stadium. Only 26, God took him too early.

RIP :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Wasn't really fan of his music, but this just sucks... 26 yrs old. Looks like driver feel asleep... they were probably driving whole night from Skopje to Zagreb and then this happened...

RIP

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
:frownani: Really sad news! May he R.I.P.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
RIP, he was a great artist :(

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
RIP :(

I was really shocked, still sort of can't believe it..

It got me thinking how unfair, short and painful life can be. Make the most of it and enjoy every moment.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
pocivaj vo mir tose zasekogas vo nasite srce

TE SAKAME

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
It's unbeliveable how faith can be so cruel..

His side of VW Touareg was totally demolished while the driver's side was almost untouched.

They say that driver probably felt asleep and hit the rear side of a truck with 180km/h speed and then bounced to the fence on highway near Nova Gradiska in Slavonija

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
diablo said:
It's unbeliveable how faith can be so cruel..

His side of VW Touareg was totally demolished while the driver's side was almost untouched.

They say that driver probably felt asleep and hit the rear side of a truck with 180km/h speed and then bounced to the fence on highway near Nova Gradiska in Slavonija
we are hearing that he was dreiving very fast and hit a truck but our tose was sleep that guy was awake

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Zloca said:
RIP, he was a great artist :(
and more bio je izvanredna licnost

1 - 20 of 232 Posts