Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After that vicious and disgusting assault on Rodrigo last night, the FA need to ban Pogatetz for life. It was horrible, savage and vile. I think his injury will ruin our season, even though we play good football, and have more than enough quality in his position, still, we need him.

We'll win the treble for Possebon.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Whats worse is that the players of Boro were eve contesting the sending off.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Dark days indeed. I hope Manure can survive this, but at least Chrissie is back, eh?

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
:D

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
After that vicious and disgusting assault on Rodrigo last night, the FA need to ban Pogatetz for life. It was horrible, savage and vile. I think his injury will ruin our season, even though we play good football, and have more than enough quality in his position, still, we need him.

We'll win the treble for Possebon.
I'll be honest. When I saw the tackle on the news I felt very bad for Rodrigo but at the same time I felt a sense of justice. If MU supporters and supporters from every other team in England would've banded together with Arsenal, after Eduardo got his leg destroyed, a player would think twice before lunging in to a tackle like that. Instead MU supporters and other supporters complained that football is a man's sport and should be kept physical. MU supporters even sang horrible songs about Eduardo. Just last week-end Clichy suffered a horrible tackle from Bolton's Davies and some pundits were defending this type of physicality again and were even calling Clichy soft. Hopefully you guys will see first hand how these types of fouls have no place in a proffesional football environment and will not act like ass holes when any player, regardless of the team, gets hurt.

Get well soon Rodrigo.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I'll be honest. When I saw the tackle on the news I felt very bad for Rodrigo but at the same time I felt a sense of justice. If MU supporters and supporters from every other team in England would've banded together with Arsenal, after Eduardo got his leg destroyed, a player would think twice before lunging in to a tackle like that. Instead MU supporters and other supporters complained that football is a man's sport and should be kept physical. MU supporters even sang horrible songs about Eduardo. Just last week-end Clichy suffered a horrible tackle from Bolton's Davies and some pundits were defending this type of physicality again and were even calling Clichy soft. Hopefully you guys will see first hand how these types of fouls have no place in a proffesional football environment and will not act like ass holes when any player, regardless of the team, gets hurt.

Get well soon Rodrigo.
This is a senseless post based on a woeful generalisation of opinion on this incident. I felt very sorry for eduardo and wanted the offender punished severely, everyone else I know felt the same way. Including my mates that support united.

You read what you wrote slowly to yourself and try and understand how badly you have generalised all the accused supporters. It is completely baseless.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts

Get well soon Rodrigo.
You're absolutely right, these types of challenges have no place in football and Pogatetz should receive a lengthy ban, perhaps 10-15 games.

As for us not "banding together" with you... you would have received a little more sympathy had your manager not called for a lifetime ban, had your fans not called for a lifetime ban or for Taylor to be charged with murder.

I know a death isn't to be taken lightly but you just have to pick up the pieces and move on.

Chin up, little fella.:hopeful:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
:howler:

You're absolutely right, these types of challenges have no place in football and Pogatetz should receive a lengthy ban, perhaps 10-15 games.

As for us not "banding together" with you... you would have received a little more sympathy had your manager not called for a lifetime ban, had your fans not called for a lifetime ban or for Taylor to be charged with murder.

I know a death isn't to be taken lightly but you just have to pick up the pieces and move on.

:howler:

·
Registered
5,225 Posts

Look at the first message on this thread. What is this dude calling for?

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts

I don't know about the fans, but Wenger himself retracted his comments almost immediately after making them, but I guess you must of missed that. And I for one am against capital punishment.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Look at the first message on this thread. What is this dude calling for?
Here it comes, quick, duck...

...Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssh.

I don't know about the fans, but Wenger himself retracted his comments almost immediately after making them, but I guess you must of missed that. And I for one am against capital punishment.
Yes he did retract it, but his initial statement was still a massive overreaction... hence the pisstaking.;)

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
lol your so stupid, possebon is crap, and there was nothing wrong with the tackle in the first place, if *****bon was wearing shin pads that actually covered his shins there wouldnt even be a mark on him

1 - 20 of 46 Posts