Xtratime Community banner

161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Going to an OHL game tomorrow at 2:00pm with my daughter and son.

HashtagKobeDadNobodyDoneThisBefore

·
Registered
20,709 Posts
I am going to work the night shift at Tim Horton's and get screamed at by my 16 year old supervisor. Someone shoot me.

#Kobeneverworkedminwagenightshiftjobs

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Please give baby Duong Phat Kwong a pat on her wee Asiatic head from her Uncle Sarma.

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Both my children love going to hockey, basketball games. I get free OHL tickets and the arena staff always involve kids in the action.

·
Registered
20,709 Posts

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Curling is good times. Lots of drinks and laughs. It's like bocce on ice but with scotch whisky instead of slivovica.

Ice isn't thick enough yet (for me). Got a little too scared a few years back during overnight ice fishing...when the ice starts making groaning sounds then cracks like thunder at 3:00am...it's enough to shit your pants from fear.

Made an igloo back in high school as part of an outdoor course. It was mandatory when applying for Canadian citizenship. Igloos are surprisingly warm inside; compressed snow is a good insulator, and your breath/body heat helps to create an internal barrier by slightly heating up the snow. Similar to vapour barriers in your home.

·
Registered
55,449 Posts
seems super-mods just deleted your consent thread. here‘s what I was going to post:

haha yeah I was warned as well that when I mention Lamas and/or pick-up drivers with cowboy hats without consent, I will be immediately banned

now here is my official consent, you can mock and stereotype anything related to my background, from goulash over bar-mizwahs, sauerkrauts, wiener schnitzels to bavarian beer, salazar and walls

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
No idea what you're talking about.

161 - 180 of 216 Posts