Xtratime Community banner

181 - 200 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Guess I'm "out-of-the-loop" and stopped caring about this site since about last spring. It's become almost dystopian with their mod thought policing and bizarro idealogues.

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
seems super-mods just deleted your consent thread. here‘s what I was going to post:

haha yeah I was warned as well that when I mention Lamas and/or pick-up drivers with cowboy hats without consent, I will be immediately banned

now here is my official consent, you can mock and stereotype anything related to my background, from goulash over bar-mizwahs, sauerkrauts, wiener schnitzels to bavarian beer, salazar and walls
thanks for the consent.

#ghoulashfedtearstastedelicious

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
I give EVERYONE here consent (except the mods) to mention anything I have ever posted here about my background.

Imagine how delusional you'd have to be to post something (that is not even verifiable) and then screech about it if someone brings it up.

#weareCroatia
#youwishyouwere
#timhortonsdonutarenotbetterthanKrisyKreme

·
Registered
55,446 Posts
Guess I'm "out-of-the-loop" and stopped caring about this site since about last spring. It's become almost dystopian with their mod thought policing and bizarro idealogues.
you‘re one of the few posters around who make this site worth visiting

fun fact: it‘s the same mod now as the one who caused your leaving last spring

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
In recent memory, Roy Halladay (white) is another athlete died in a tragedy and received a lot of support after it happened.

Petrovic received support.

Some of you incels need to take your garbage to stormfront.

Chris Benoit even got a ceremony and tributes after his death, until the facts about his family's murder was released.
Us incels DO NOT consent to you calling us that.

Edit your post please.

#incelsarepeople2

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
Consent? lol
Do you consent to us mentioning your Ruskie background and your excessive Vodka fed tears and love of borchst?

Do you consent to me calling you Jussie due to living in Chicago? Do you consent to me mocking the Ruskie NT?

Etc. Since it would be impossible to give consent to every single reference you have ever made here, I think the "safest" thing to do is give consent to anything but restrict the mods from making any reference.

Don't hate the playah., hate the game. :coffee:

·
Registered
20,704 Posts

·
Registered
64,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
I give EVERYONE here consent (except the mods) to mention anything I have ever posted here about my background.

Imagine how delusional you'd have to be to post something (that is not even verifiable) and then screech about it if someone brings it up.

#weareCroatia
#youwishyouwere
#timhortonsdonutarenotbetterthanKrisyKreme
What's a bigger part of Canadian identity, Tim Horton's or Hockey?

#whydoesthisplaceexistagain? #cantfeelmytoesduetothefreezingtemps

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
I'd say hockey, but Tim Horton actually was a hockey player, so it all comes full circle. lol

I prefer Krispy Kreme donuts though even though I work at Tim Hortons. So sue me.💁‍♂️

·
Registered
64,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
I'd say hockey, but Tim Horton actually was a hockey player, so it all comes full circle. lol

I prefer Krispy Kreme donuts though even though I work at Tim Hortons. So sue me.💁‍♂️
I thought you worked full-time as a vaccum salesman and did DJ'ing on the side?

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
I thought you worked full-time as a vaccum salesman and did DJ'ing on the side?
I sold my business to Szov.

DJing, no I think that is Serb?

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
181 - 200 of 216 Posts