Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sure you heard about the riots. what do you guys think of this?

apparently police went completely nuts. 30 injured, 6 in hospital, 1 in critical condition.

not good for our joint euro bid 2020.

·
皇帝
933 Posts
sure you heard about the riots. what do you guys think of this?

apparently police went completely nuts. 30 injured, 6 in hospital, 1 in critical condition.

not good for our joint euro bid 2020.
I was there and saw it all. What you could saw was normal police attack which we counter every single week...I don´t like those assholes which came from Hungary (from budapest, zaleagest, bekescsaba and godknow where else) and were swearing on my country and nation, which didn´t even come to support DAC, but - they didn´t trow any stone on policemans and version about attack after they tried to break the entrance on the pitch is also lie because that happened after attack. I don´t know if it was after organizators opened that inciminate gate or before, but still it was after attack. Police did the same thing around 45 minutes before the match when Slovafans were trying to get on the stadium - they attacked whole group including peoples which felt on the ground when they were retreating. Few meters before me was boy which felt where he was running before them - policeman kicked him on the ground and few times hitted him with telescope. When his pal came to help him get on his feets the same cop hit him to his back - just for fun. I was lucky - I took one shot to the head also but I had only headache, not like dozen guys which weren´t so fortunate. I heared this lot of times - we are just waiting till someone die...

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
:eek:

you seem to have some rude police there.
ACAB :thmbdown: Cops were horny to kick someon´s ass, hungarian or slovakian they usually don´t care. They think we football fans are all criminals :wallbang: Have wittnessed it several times in Bratislava, cops beating shit out of fans who were just passing by.

Vids from DS showing no evidence about stones throwed, we can agree on this.

·
Registered
57,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think I will go to a football match in Slovakia in the near future, except for maybe in 6th division. I also think we shouldn't make a joint bid for world cup before 2026 now. :D

·
Registered
57,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah but with mighty Spartak Tlmace it doesn't matter because that's the real spirit :D

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
5th div is already serious competition, and because it´s in Slovakia we call it 4th league.

1st div - Corgonliga
2nd - 1.Liga
3rd - 2nd Liga
4th - 3rd Liga
5th - 4th Liga

I know, we are special :proud:

:D

·
Registered
57,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the english system is even crazier. there they call the 3rd league 1st division :howler:

so the others above must be 0th division and -1 division

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
I´m clueless about lower divisions in England, I know there are bush leagues like "Corinthian" but I don´t even want to know what does it mean :googly:

·
皇帝
933 Posts
I´m clueless about lower divisions in England, I know there are bush leagues like "Corinthian" but I don´t even want to know what does it mean :googly:
Corinthian? All I know is that it have to do something with Greece.

·
Registered
57,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was talking about higher leagues though. if 3rd division is called 1st division the actual 2nd div must be called 0th division and premiershite must be called -1 division. :)

about the greek leagues, :howler: @ those englishmen, but maybe those leagues are so old. :D

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
:howler:

yea they were probably founded by footie refugees from city of Corinth that was deserted by AS Roma hools in 146 BC :D

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
today´s edition of tabloid Novy Cas revealed pics of Kristián Lengyel (18) - boy that was almost beaten to death by cops. I was shocked after seeing these pics, he´s still a kid for christs sake. As a father of two, I can´t imagine myself in position of boy´s parents. Someone that should protect the kid almost killed him :wallbang:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts