Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corinthians will play Sao Caetano tomorrow. I read it wrong in the start of the week, and the game wil be against Sao Caetano instead of Sao Paulo. Better for us, as there will be less rivarly and our supporters will be the extreme majority.
Problems that Gil and Leandro have not scored in 11 games, but anyway we have just kept on winning (with the excpetion of wednesday)

THe ther game, Palmeiras x Sao Paulo, will Alex score another goal like the one of the previous game? Very tough, but it surely will be a brilliant game like the previous one!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I preview a final between Curinthians and São Paulo.
Alex never will score a goal as he did,again ...

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Will Fabinho be available for Corinthians? I was impressed by the way he played against Vasco da Gama and against Paraná.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Fabinho was excellent during the Vasco game. I'm impressed by how good he played but he did get a yellow card so i am not sure if he's gonna be available or not. :confused:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
São Caetano: Sílvio Luiz; Russo, Daniel, Dininho, Rubens Cardoso; Marcos Senna, Marlon, Adãozinho; Brandão, Anaílson, Wagner

Corinthians: Dida; Rogério, Fábio Luciano, Ânderson, Kléber; Fabrício, Vampeta, Ricardinho; Deivid, Leandro, Gil

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
São Caetano and Corinthians are tied 1-1 just before halftime. São Caetano scored in the 41st minute and Corinthians equalized a minute later.

Meanwhile, Grêmio and Atlético PR are tied 1-1 in the Copa Sul-Minas, and Santa Cruz leads Victória 2-1 in the Copa do Nordeste.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
The scores remain the same just before fulltime, with the exception of Grêmio - Atlético PR, where Adriano has scored a hat trick and Atlético PR has won 5-1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts