Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Milanista friend of mine got this Gattuso DVD for Christmas.Its called ,'In Video Veritas'.It gives you an insight on how the player thinks and plays.It has also some exclusive interviews.I was wondering if any of yous have seen it.I am sure he has a book with the same title.Here's the link,RINGHIO

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I know it's out Roma 10, but haven't seen it. I believe that all the money gained threw the sale of the DVD goes to charity :thmbup:

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to say,Diavolo,you Milan fans are not very loyal to Gattuso or us ROMA fans are more passionate,Totti
I always thought Milan fans held Gattuso in high esteem. :thmbdown: At least,they do not put their money where their mouth is....... :howler:

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
ROMA 10 said:
I have to say,Diavolo,you Milan fans are not very loyal to Gattuso or us ROMA fans are more passionate,Totti
I always thought Milan fans held Gattuso in high esteem. :thmbdown: At least,they do not put their money where their mouth is....... :howler:
Right, because everyone knows the size of your wallet and tendency to buy whatever crap comes out linked to the club determines your status as a fan. Good thinking on your part, yet again. Happy new year.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cacìni said:
Right, because everyone knows the size of your wallet and tendency to buy whatever crap comes out linked to the club determines your status as a fan. Good thinking on your part, yet again. Happy new year.
Right,because most ROMA fans bought 'Tutti Pazzi per Totti'DVD.Its our way of showing loyalty to Il Capitano.Anyway,Cacini,money is not everything and as Diavolo pointed out the proceeds of the sale of the Gattuso DVD goes to charity.
Happy New Year to you too. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts