Xtratime Community banner

right winger & left winger

1K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  Ferenc Puskas 
#1 ·
who is the greatest right winger & left winger in all-time

#9 ·
Drito said:
Figo ahead of Best:D..some people are funny.
Why don't you give your own opinion before making fun of others?

I could have walked past the dross that was served up in the days of George best. I would like to see what that alcoholic could do in this day and age. :rolleyes:

Figo was amazing at Barcelona and had a couple of incredible seasons at Real Madrid as well.

George Best ain't got shit on him.

#10 ·
El Fenómeno. said:
George Best ain't got shit on him.

what ???????????

Best used to absolutely toy with defenders, he had every part of the game anyone needed, pasiing, vision, crossing, absurd dribbling, he could head like a 6ft tall man and tackle like the best defenders.

it's alright liking Figo but don't slag a true legend like Best, if the defenders were so crappy then , why weren't all the wingers destroying them like Best did ?

#11 ·
Figo was amazing, and is still great now when he is on form, but "George Best ain't got shit on him", is a very stupid statement.

And as for the poll, I agree with Jern about Garrincha and Bestie, cant say anything about Bastin as I have never seen him.

#12 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
what ???????????

Best used to absolutely toy with defenders, he had every part of the game anyone needed, pasiing, vision, crossing, absurd dribbling, he could head like a 6ft tall man and tackle like the best defenders.

it's alright liking Figo but don't slag a true legend like Best, if the defenders were so crappy then , why weren't all the wingers destroying them like Best did ?
:thmbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.