Xtratime Community banner

Who is the best right midfielder/winger?

• Giannakoloupos

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Figo

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Alenichev

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Exteberria

• Srna

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Beckham

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Pires

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Celestini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peev

• Gronkjaer

• Camoranesi

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Kallstrom

• Poborsky

• Deisler

• Bleidelis

• Van der Meyde

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I thought Pires was a left winger...:confused:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Raven said:
I thought Pires was a left winger...:confused:
Same with Ljungberg and Gronkjaer, they all play left wing for their countries. :confused:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Arianna said:
guess for who i voted?:rolleyes:
They one who plays for Russia. :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
i guess you guys thought wrong.
I am 80% about France and Sweden because of the World Cup and Confed Cup but 100% sure of Denmark.

Rommedahl plays on the right and Gronkjaer plays on the left of midfield.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zidane plays on the left for france and gronkjaers place was told to me be a dane. ljunberg could be wrong though, ill look into it.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i changed the swedish players. the danes stay because a very reliable source had them lined up like that. same with the french.

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
Andy Christ said:
Spice Boy
ditto :) he proved us all wrong when we said he's never play for Madrid, he has been superb.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Ero said:
ditto :) he proved us all wrong when we said he's never play for Madrid, he has been superb.
In Madrid he's been playing as a central midfielder. So I don't think his performaces should be taken into account since this poll is about the RM. It's a really wierd and confusing situation.

My vote goes to Figo.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Raven said:
I am .... 100% sure of Denmark.

Rommedahl plays on the right and Gronkjaer plays on the left of midfield.

With Denmark you would be right if you were talking WC and most EURO qualifiers, but Martin Jørgensen has come back to match fitness and is now the first choice for the left wing position (well.. first choice winger). Grønkjær plays on the right because he has been much better than Rommedahl lately, and because both he and Jørgensen can switch wings in case it's needed.
But it is subject to change as we have 4 capable wingers in the setup- Peter Løvenkrands of Rangers being the 4th.

But the outset was finding the propable starting lineup, and at this point in time it's Jørgensen and Grønkjær.

My vote went to Pires. Exclusively because I dislike Figo who is every bit as good.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Pires, effective & versatile. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glen said:
With Denmark you would be right if you were talking WC and most EURO qualifiers, but Martin Jørgensen has come back to match fitness and is now the first choice for the left wing position (well.. first choice winger). Grønkjær plays on the right because he has been much better than Rommedahl lately, and because both he and Jørgensen can switch wings in case it's needed.
But it is subject to change as we have 4 capable wingers in the setup- Peter Løvenkrands of Rangers being the 4th.

But the outset was finding the propable starting lineup, and at this point in time it's Jørgensen and Grønkjær.

My vote went to Pires. Exclusively because I dislike Figo who is every bit as good.

thanks for coming in glen, im getting attacked here;-)

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
It was between Figo & Pires for me.

I voted for Pires.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts