• Kovac

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far we have Tudor as first central defender and Dudek in goal.

Time has come to select the right defender. :)

·
Registered
57,313 Posts
CONTRA because there is no other , kovac is excluded as he plays for fc hauptstadt-der-bewegung (i.e. munich = capital of the movement, i.e. nazi-city)

CONTRA is , however, the best defender together with CHIVU on the left side, the defense is unbeatable.

S

·
0 Posts
hey, sanyi, man,

I like your idea with FC Sebökvili a lot, is it the next champion of the gruzian league?:D :D :D

oh, and ref. to Contra, I agree, he is the best on this position.

Sebökvili!! BTW, why is he not in the poll? He is the best defender of the last 500 decades:D :D :D

We could take him for the other central defender, I think no one will have more votes than Mr. Porsche-Jellyhair-Disco-Whorehouse-Taxi-Gruzia-Superstar!:D :D :D

The non-hungarians will unfortunately not understand what all this is about, but let me tell you just: IT IS VERY FUNNY!:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Has to be Contra of course he is without doubt the best of them.
Drulic u might as well close the poll as Contra looks like having a landslide victory ;)

·
Registered
57,313 Posts
TJK said:
Has to be Contra of course he is without doubt the best of them.
Drulic u might as well close the poll as Contra looks like having a landslide victory ;)
thats right,

CONTRA just made it

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Straight forward for Contra.

He was great in Alaves and now he's building up his position in Milan. Simply excellent as a right back in 4-4-2 as his attacking skills can be often used.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
sanyi said:
kovac is excluded as he plays for fc hauptstadt-der-bewegung (i.e. munich = capital of the movement, i.e. nazi-city)
:kiss:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
even though it was a close race, i think we can safely say Contra has won :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts